New Logo for the New club wear that the club is looking into.

No good at the photoshop jobbie but how bout having the outline of the impreza first in pink,the outline of a legacy a bit further back in white and a bit further back from that the outline of a forester in blue and not on top of each other,the legacy slighty higher than the impreza,and the forester slighty higher than the legacy. Cater for all subaru's in the club plus it'll be something a bit different,what do you all reckon??

If you can find me a legacy and forester outline I can do it :thumbsup: I'll try and do it from a photo but mighnt be the best :wazzup:

Somethin like this maybe (excuse the crude drawings!),eh i'll try my best to find an outline :lol:

Logo.jpg

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6 link=topic=13009.msg160066#msg160066 date=1235464002]
Great idea lads... :thumbsup:
[/quote]
+1

likin these alot :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

problem would be that there is three colors used, would cost a lot more for the club and dunno if they'd be up for it. last year they only did one color, yellow on black, so this year they might just go for 2 colors ie the white and pink on black, know what i mean? like the idea tho :thumbsup:

I have offered these two to the committe through Paulo for their concideration as I agree with the above comment as to the cost with the different colours.

isdc2.jpg

isdclogo1.jpg

I have outline the above two as possable back and shoulder and the top one of the Lower two as the front chest.

You could do that.

These are exactly what I had in mine when I put this post up and I personally think that this combination will work best.

If anyone has any other ideas then fell free to submit them to the committe or you can have a vote on it, but I have submitted as it's what I was looking for when I started this post.

:thumbsup: :subaru:

Playing Devil's Advocate here... I think whatever we try and sell should be really stylish... and cost effective... and possible to be embroidered or screen printed in the first place. The design may look great on screen but the practicality of getting it to look good on material is another thing. The type used for instance is a very thin design and might be tricky to recreate.

Let's leave it running a while longer, we need the committee (particularly Mick Spec C) to view these ideas.

Guys, I dont want to step on anyones toes, but there is a guy beside me that does all tshirt cap jacket ect. printing.
Will I have a word with him to get prices? or will I just foward his number to someone?
Again I hope im not over stepping the mark here.
Bob

The examples I done were only quick ones. The words werent centered just done by sight. Just incase ye go getting something done and then realize the writing is off centre. Let me know if ye want me to do proper ones :thumbsup:

Great Ideas Kanye and the lads,

I love the picture or Eric's Idea. Also love the ISDC in pink and grey like the door logos.....Pure class :icon_headbang:

Karma for Kanye :thumbsup:

Think the biggest deciding factor will be the cost issue, at present the club wear is very reasonable and we wouldn't want it to be designer prices :doh:

Back