New Legacy B4 owner

paddyman

Sunday Drivers
Hello everyone,

Finally got around to getting my membership arranged and saying hello to you all.
The name is Paddy, live in Dublin & I just recently bought a Silver 2002 Legacy B4 RSK :dance: :dance:. It's my first Subaru to own and what a great car. :subaru:. Very happy with it. Good power, very comfortable and great sound of that boxer engine. I already have a number of mods planned for it (NCT May 5th) and once i get that little cert the fun will begin lol.

I have been reading this site for a while now and really have learned a lot!!!. Some great info here & lots of advise, membership is definitely a bargain :thumbsup:

It's helped me decide on what i want to do to the car but some of the deeper technicalities are still a little over my head, hope you all don't mind me me picking your brains a bit :icon_biggrin: The plan is to get a few mods all done at once so i can it remapped & make it all run together smoothly. Although i have a feeling it wont stop there :icon_eyes:.

So far i just got a few necessities like Clifford, new radio and a boost guage/controller. But the wish list is big......

Stuck a pic of the car from the first night i got her for the avatar, it was a happy moment!!

Cheer's lads, be talking to you's.

Paddy

Back