New ISDC Stylee

imported_admin

Petrolheads
Well... hope you like it... I have made a few improvements here and there :thumbsup:

1. Karma (Hmmm... may not be an 'improvement' as such) :D
2. Paste your YouTube URLs directly into your post (the address given in the browser address bar)... the preview will now be playable within your post
3. Added a chat room for when there's plenty of people online
4. Got the amount of users online in the last 24 hours to work again.
5. You can now use the TAB key within posts, this is good for all you list fans :D
6. When you get a new PM there will be a little flashing icon in the menu bar next to 'My Messages'.
7. Made the design style cleaner and simpler
8. Search feature has been enhanced to highlight the keywords you searched for within the results.
9. When quoting someone's post that contains images, the images will not be reposted in the quote, just the text.
10. Added 'CAPTCHA' feature to forum registration, this stops the huge amount of spammers trying to auto-register for an account. Until the change I was getting over 20 requests per day from the bar stewards. When registering you will need to enter the full and correct text from a randomly displayed graphic before submitting your application to join the forum.
11. Enhanced Stats section now allows you to pull statistics from any time range you choose.

Will add more as and when...

:thumbsup:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5084.msg56274#msg56274 date=1201004654]
LIke the new look..feel bad for smiting you now..can i take it back?
[/quote]

FCUK OFF

:lol:

Paulo it looks great, but each time I log in it goes back to the old style :ponder:

@ Damo... Hold down the SHIFT ley and press the reload/refresh button in your browser... this forces the browser to reload all the files form the server :thumbsup:

Thanks lads but I still cant get it, is the refrsh button the green arrows after the URL bar ?

have to say its very professional looking :clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers paulo

:thumbsup:

Paulo anyway i can take down the new stlyee without clearing my cookies..so many sites and passwords i never clear um..is it a problem with firefox?

@ Dagnut, go to your profile and choose the old look if you prefer it, though some of the new features will not work... :dunno:

It's in 'Look and Layout Preferences' ;)

[quote author=Paulo link=topic=5084.msg56471#msg56471 date=1201042581]
@ Dagnut, go to your profile and choose the old look if you prefer it, though some of the new features will not work... :dunno:

It's in 'Look and Layout Preferences' ;)
[/quote]

no sorry mate misunderstood badly worded..Im not taking down the new cookies..Im still on the old release

Back