New here but in need of help from the off....

K

keveb08

THANKS EVERYONE. I SPOKE WITH MARK MURPHY AND HE IS GOING TO LOOK AT IT TOMORROW.

Hi all,

My name is Kev(42) and I'm from Cork City. I drive a 2004 Legacy, just the bog standard 2.0 car. What I know about cars you could write on the back of a stamp, all I know is petrol goes in, key starts it and off I go. But I am having a bit of trouble at the mo and that's where your help will come in I hope.

See because I don't know what is wrong with the car (knocking noise front passenger side) I'm afraid to bring it to the main Subaru dealer in case I look like a blank cheque walking in the door. They could tell me that the left falangy(Friends Joke) is falling off and will cost 3 grand to fix and I wouldn't know any better. So I'm looking for someone who might know what's up with the car maybe drive it and at least point me in the right direction so that I can get this sorted.

If you think you can help or know someone that might be able to please get in contact, either through here or txt me on 0876302068 and I will ring you back.

CAN ANYONE HELP.

Thanks everyone,

Kev

welcome to the club mate!!!
:subaru: :subaru:

theres a few lads on here from round cork area!!!
mark murphy motors is a trader on here also!!!
:thumbsup:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=21093.msg256124#msg256124 date=1265646055]
top mount maybe
[/quote]

I have no idea. Why I need help. It passed NCT last week so nothing showed up in what they test...

Welcome to the club!

I'd say contacting Mark Murphy would be the best.. The man knows everything about Subarus...

tel: 0877681829, 0214894839 :thumbsup:

[quote author=Codders link=topic=21093.msg256127#msg256127 date=1265646632]
Welcome to the club!

I'd say contacting Mark Murphy would be the best.. The man knows everything about Subarus...

tel: 0877681829, 0214894839 :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thanks Codders

welcome aboard :thumbsup: :subaru:
mark murphy is gifted when it comes to subarus, i wouldnt let any other mechanic in cork even look at my car...
all the best :subaru:

does she only knock when your turning or does the knocking match the engine speed?

Failte mo chara.

Mark should give you a good idea whats wrong with it and hopefully save you a few quid

:smokin:

Back