New hard drives for sale

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Came across 3 hard drives that were destined for a home server project i was into last year that never happened, sold the server but forgot i still had these. They are brand new, still in sealed static bagging Western digital 2.0TB WD RE4-GP drives. very durable high quality drives that still cost about 250 euro new, Ideal for pc upgrade or to use as a storage disk for all your movies and pictures etc.

Looking for about 100 euro each for them. I can knock around and install these in your PC if your not too PC savvy.

Anyone interested let me know :thumbsup:

just checked the speed of them there in my server as i have 1 in their currently and they are only 5400rpm, i was told by the guy that sold them to me that they were 7200rpm. ba*tard! I'll be having words with him! i can't find anymore specs on them, only the FYYS model which is the 7200rpm model. If you are only using these for storage you will not notice the difference in speed. I have 1 hitachi 2Tb 7200rpm drive in my pc and one of these WD's and i dont notice any latency issues between the two. I'll send you a pm

All 6 drives sold to me :) sorry everyone :multijump:

Great deal - great guy to deal with!! :thumbsup:

Now to waiting for the postman to drop them off :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Back