New chop shop

dohcturbo

Octane Boostaholics
theres a new chop shop on d turbo.
the 2 gimps are mating a mk2 golf gti with a wrx impreza engine and full running gear.
it was on 2nite in the pub and the 2nd part is on 2moro nite sometime.
its not on utube yet, so sorry dont have any links.

i seen a bit of that too....it looks fookin quick. there makin it for johnny vegas. i knew he was a mad bastad but i didnt know he was a petrol head. that would be a serious sleeper if they kept the styling subtle but im sure that idiot lupo will go over the top and ruin it.

i seen it last night allright was that a uk spec wrx they took the engine out of if so it wouldnt be 300 ponies like they recon
that feckin lipo fella will ruin it as soon as he gets his hands on it :doh:

[quote author=northdublin link=topic=10865.msg129696#msg129696 date=1226996330]
i seen a bit of that too....it looks fookin quick. there makin it for johnny vegas. i knew he was a mad bastad but i didnt know he was a petrol head. that would be a serious sleeper if they kept the styling subtle but im sure that idiot lupo will go over the top and ruin it.
[/quote]

lol he's not. When he was on top gear he didnt even know how to drive.

oh good jesus christ that will end up on barryboys :icon_cry: i told you he would ruin that beautiful mk2 gti golf :doh: i thought johnny want something subtle is about as subtle as johnny vegas in a mankini :icon_omg:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=10865.msg129835#msg129835 date=1227031401]
[quote author=northdublin link=topic=10865.msg129696#msg129696 date=1226996330]
[/quote]

lol he's not. When he was on top gear he didnt even know how to drive.
[/quote]

I think he might be a bit of a petrol head lads iv seen at least twice in dublin driving an R32

unfished car looks like a dodgy redneck pick- up , and johnny vegas would nt even fit his lard ass into it :mooner:

[move][size=40pt]SQUEAL LIKE A PIG BOY [/size][/move]

i watched this the other nite jony vegas has finally got a licence and is driving a R32 Golf he said he has always loved the golf thats why they went with the mark 2 golf the impreza was in some state when they bought it the back light was the only thing on the car to make it look like an impreza

jez imagine driving that on irish roads there would be some amount of squeaks and rattles comimg from it you would think you ave the back full of rodents... not to mention the RAIN wet gear and unbrella needed at all times... :doh:

Back