new age brembos (gold/brown colour!!) SOLD!!

Grahamo spec c

ISDC Club Member
right as most of you know i changed my brake set up to a an AP 6pot kit.
ive my old brembos looking for a new home as they are taking up space.
the left caliper pulled a thread on removal,it can be fixed from what ive been told.
so basically they came off my spec c (114.3pcd) and come with 2 sets of discs.one old with plenty of life left and a new set only done 1000kms.also 4 sets of pads with plenty of life left. pads are carbone loraine.ds2500,mintex m1166 and another set that are almost new,cant remember the name.
so looking for 400euro for the lot with everything included.
please no timewasters,if you want them you can have them.they work 100% in the condition they are in with no problems.thanks people. :thumbsup:

Re: new age brembos (gold/brown colour!!)

That's a great price Graham, you should have no probs shifting them.

Would have taken these but there the wrong offset , need 4x100's for mine, feck sake

[quote author=tommy 555 link=topic=19106.msg234295#msg234295 date=1257408266]
Would have taken these but there the wrong offset , need 4x100's for mine, feck sake
[/quote]

You can get the discs drilled out to 100pcd easily and safely.

Do the calipers not need to be fettled to fit then 2 ? Was told i need 4x100 off a bug eye sti or non wide track model blob eye !

Only thing stopping the calipers fitting the fronts would be the offset of your wheel, the should just bolt on.

tommy they will work. Get discs drilled, you may need to remove the shield that goes over the original disc but everything works provided you have the wheels to suit.

Wheels should clear no issues there its just the drilling or the disks that bugs me , may talk to Richie mac i guess

I'm preuming these are just the front calipers? Do u have any pics of them? Anybody know if they would fit my legacy? Not sure what the pcd of my wheels is

Where abouts you based? Cheers

the threading is gone in one of the mounting bolt holes so re threading and probably bigger bolt required

lads im based in dublin,south side. so if anyone wants to check them out and look at them send me a pm.ill be around every evening next week.id rather people look at them and make their own mind up. :thumbsup:
i also have the original backing plates/disc shields to go with them.the thread issue is as briancollins said.
common problem on impreza/evo brembos,they seem to heat seize over time and when you try to remove the bolt it pulls the thread with it.

Maybe a Heli Coil might work as thread solution and be cheap enough fix???

Back