New 260kmph Legacy

[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=3331.msg32990#msg32990 date=1187621784]
Have u had yours derestricted? Where'd u get it done? Or is it a possible diy job?
[/quote]

Got a RSM fitted by George in GT Performance great job and at gret prices

ya terrible editing :thumbsup:

will have ta get scruff ta show them how ta make a proper video

Ye i just thought it would be good to see more of the legacy on the site. We should get some B4 meets goin and make a few decent vids, only scraps on youtube if you search subaru legacy b4

Have u had yours done 2 Dagnut? How much did it set ye back?

RSM = Rev speed meter, a cool little gizmo from Apexi, delimits your car and has some cool displays or Revs, speed, G-meter and some graphs of some sort, only problem is you tend to look at it more than the road :)

rsm.jpg

oh yeah, and does 0-60 times as well, starts by just moving the car so you dont have to start it yourself

@ Black legacy..no i havent fitted one to my b4 ..had one in previous cars..not gonna bother with the b4..I'm the type of idiot if a car does 160mph id have to prove it to myself at least once..get caught doing 161mph in todays climate you'll make the newspapers as some raving boyracer child murdering lunatic..Il leave it limited for now i reckon

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=3331.msg33143#msg33143 date=1187711464]
@ Black legacy..no i havent fitted one to my b4 ..had one in previous cars..not gonna bother with the b4..I'm the type of idiot if a car does 160mph id have to prove it to myself at least once..get caught doing 161mph in todays climate you'll make the newspapers as some raving boyracer child murdering lunatic..Il leave it limited for now i reckon
[/quote]

:lol: :lol: I'd be the same, but would love to take it out at mondello some day and try her out

guards stung my mate before, he had 200kmh on the RSM, guards stopped them look in the window at the RSM and stung him by the bollox :lol:

Back