Need your help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

KENC

ISDC Club Member
Hi lads, heres the story, am supposed to be getting mapped next sunday wk think its the 26th :ponder:
i got an sti 7 or 8 top mount and am in big trouble as it had no dump valve on it.. i have tried to see would someone sell one but havnt found much luck, i have two more or less sourced but am worried that i wnt get them shipped from uk in time for mapping, as a back up, would anyone who has there old standard recirc valve off their car for whatever reason, consider giving me a loan of it for the mapping day :pray: :pray: :pray:.. just incase i dnt get my one shipped in time.. i know some people dont want to part with there old one incase they need it at some stage.. but just a loan for the mapping day if im stuck would be really appreciated and worth a pint or 2 :cheers: i beleive that the the new age wrx blob eye has same recirc valve and therefore maybe bugeye wrx does aswell???
as for my reliability im sure Damo, renno555 will vouch for me that im not a messer and will return it.. at least he better :angry:
appreciate your help lads :thumbsup:

nearly sure McKeevers has one up there......

Seen it last week when i was there...

Try him and your worries should be over.......... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back