need good alarm

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=42620.msg488157#msg488157 date=1409509665]
[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=42620.msg488155#msg488155 date=1409509155]
[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=42620.msg488154#msg488154 date=1409509007]
[quote author=scrawnban link=topic=42620.msg488140#msg488140 date=1409506595]
[quote author=SCOOBYCOLM link=topic=42620.msg488139#msg488139 date=1409506404]
Mds Ireland trader on here will sort you out with a Clifford :thumbsup:
On another note if you don't know much about them make sure you have the b4 checked out
They need to be mapped and few other things to be careful of
Have it looked at bye a trader on here etc. or someone who knows them before spending your hard earned cash might be worth doing
Just my 2 cents :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Plugs a way €€€€€€€€
[/quote]

And who the fook are you? The man has recommended a reputable business who are good at what they do, that's the decent thing to do. And there's you plugging "your mechanic" who'll fit kill switches, that'll be great when they've already broken into the car, and torn the ignition barrel apart :icon_rolleyes:
[/quote]
He does alarms, trackers...and GPS systems to... I'm sean btw. Nice to meet you
[/quote]

Nice to meet you too, try and keep the smartarse comments to a minimum :thumbsup:
[/quote]
I'm only throwing it out there, mds are a great company, just trying to look after my own and drum some business up.

thats fair enough sean but mds are a trusted trader who loads of lads have used and trust . looking out for your man that no one has heard tell of of used and running down someone's helpful post is not the way to do it ok

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=42620.msg488163#msg488163 date=1409510472]
thats fair enough sean but mds are a trusted trader who loads of lads have used and trust . looking out for your man that no one has heard tell of of used and running down a someone's helpful post is not the way to do it ok
[/quote]
Griffin auto services..ennis..county clare...I'm sure a few on here know him.

You've obviously missed the point, I quoted your "Plugs Away €€€€" comment, which was both inflammatory and hypocritical given you were already suggesting your mate installing kill switches...

I would bare in mind though that only traders here are allowed to advertise, but if you're mate has a reputable business and wants to talk about setting up as a trader here, then he should contact me at robbie@isdc.ie

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=42620.msg488167#msg488167 date=1409511048]
You've obviously missed the point, I quoted your "Plugs Away €€€€" comment, which was both inflammatory and hypocritical given you were already suggesting your mate installing kill switches...

I would bare in mind though that only traders here are allowed to advertise, but if you're mate has a reputable business and wants to talk about setting up as a trader here, then he should contact me at robbie@isdc.ie
[/quote]
I'll 100% pass that onto him. cheers

Its worth pricing META alarm. I have it installed on mine. I think it's the same system used in lambos. A bit pricey but well worth it

+1 for MDS Ireland

Got my Clifford G5 system from them. Not exactly cheap but better than an alarm/immobiliser that scumbags can get past...

Back