nct query

joe watson

Petrolheads
the wife scooby is goin for nct test on tuesday and i put on original plates but will the 8 inch sun visor make it fail.
if i thought it wud id take it off so wat u think, wud b grateful for ur advice :ponder2: :ponder2: :ponder2:

how much of it touches wipers???
you could trim the strip up a bit !!!!
8 inches sounds fookin huge for a strip...

Leave it on. Chance it. All depends on the centre. I think your from Cavan so they mightnt be as strict as in Dublin. And its a women bringing in the car so that might help. They'll probably find other stupid faults anyway so u've nothing to lose. :lol:

yeah think i will chance it and hopefully there some nice irish guys workin there on tues.One of the lads got a 16 inch visor on his t sport corolla last week its very big.I cant take any of it cause there a silver strip on the bottom of it :ponder2:

ied try putting smaller wiper baldes on, ones that fall short of hitting the visor. but thats just me and sometimes i come out with crazy sh1t :roll: :mooner:

be silly to have to call back for retest for the sake of a 10 euro strip IMO.....
just get a new one afterwards!!!!
:icon_grin: :icon_grin:

it'l have too come off, i had a 10" one and had too come off even knew the lad, but had too come off. In sligo. :thumbsup:

i think its worth leaving it on usually its only if the wipers touch it it fails so smaller wipers would do the trick and its only a visual retest so no charge and no rebooking if it does fail so you don't have much to lose if it does fail

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=14151.msg175925#msg175925 date=1239224943]
passed the test but had to remove the sun strip kanye!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

At least ya got it, relax for another 2 years :dance:

Back