Nct full test

jayo

ISDC Club Member
Long shot but Has anyone been in and had a full test in one of the 6 test centres that is running "1" lift?

My legacy nct ran out in January and it's off the road until I can get it nctd.
My brother was down in mullingar tonight getting his car half tested and they reckon it will be at least june before they are back up and running!

Hoping I can get it tested at one of the 6 centres....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

You still get a test cert saying that you did it so that's all you can do jayo they hardly expect people to wait till June to drive with full test mine is due as well this month so I'll be doing whatever I can get done and sending it on. There fault not yours

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Have it booked for the end of the month, hopefully it goes through. Can't wait to get it back on the road. Haven't really drove it since mapping in October

Galway is listed too but they were still handing out "Incomplete"s last week, so it might be an idea to ring ahead.

Was in for test tonight, northpoint 2 is doing full inspection

Some centers are opening again on the 8th, worth checking the site. I booked mine in for the lift inspection there today.

Some centers are opening again on the 8th, worth checking the site. I booked mine in for the lift inspection there today.
Long sorted. Thanks though

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Just had a look there myself. My car's test ran out on May 21st and I see now they've pushed out the due date to Sept 21st.

Back