N.C.T worry???

BlackScooby

Petrolheads
Hey all!,I have a WRX 1994 import with a stainless blue flame exhaust all the way from the turbo.Will this pass the N.C.T emissions?, or should it have a cat,(not meow) :D.Its straight through as well.Any help is appreciated!.

Thanks

Dave

I have one if you need a loan, as long as I get it back ;)

There are two cars local to me here that passed the NCT with a UK centre section only, they had decat downpipes. And my car passed with a BPM sports cat centre section.

Damo

Hey Damo,mine is a straight through,there is no sections all the way from the flange of the turbo.is the exhaust you have spare or is it on the car? i wouldnt want to put you through too much hassle. :)

Dave

Its my old standard exhaust, I loan it out all the time so no worries if you need it. Im geting it back on sunday from one of the other lads.

Damo

That would be great!.Where are you from?.I had my brother check it out and he reckons there is cat in it.im not 100% sure but i'll know at the weekend.its such a pain in the ass. :D we've had the car 6 months and it needed serious TLC.its nearly there but it needs the "Haloed" NCT disc!. :)

Back