My recovery truck for sale

B4 soon

Petrolheads
Unfortunately this has to go-standing too much money for the amount of work it does,gonna get a smaller/cheaoer one I think. I bought this just over a year back for 28000+vat and since then ive only done 20000km in it-now has 220000km on her. Was newly built just before I bought it and is in outstanding condition. 13 ton brevini hydraulic winch.fully galvanised sub chassis and spec lift. Would like to get in or around 19000 for it but ill listen to sensible offers. 086 0544485
011-3.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

005-2.jpg

nice clean truck. :thumbsup: are you going to trade up or down,recovery end off things is :zzzz: :zzzz: ..best off luck :thumbsup:

All i see is these going around with cars on the back
What part of the country are you in.

Im on Galway/Clare border-unfortunately we have two real big nobs down here who have it all to themselves-despite great support from local garages I just cant justify keepin it.

If your not at it full time just drop your prices , mate of mine does it and he's flying, in dublin too and there two a penny here!!! :ponder2:

My prices are the lowest in my area-by a long way-some lads are double what i charge-but they have insurance and aa contracts. And it is full time. Easy to be an expert sitting on the sidelines isnt it?

fresh looking truck kid have a 02 iveco crew cab myself its a tipper
its a little dinger have a 04 isuzu 7.5 tonne nqr crew cab an it wouldn pull ya out bed

Used to drive an 06 FM9 380 tipper-fine machine it was. Iveco are great mechanically-not one thing has ever gone wrong on me. Mine is the 80E18-6 cylinder turbo 180 hp. Will go to dungannon and back with two cars on for 100euro diesel

we have 48 trucks between tractor units an ridgits mostly scanias merc an a couple of fl12 globetrotter xl's
an the couple of ivecos which are the same as yours never ever let us down ever

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=13400.msg166028#msg166028 date=1236536424]
I notice you have no japanese Rhinos there-f*%kin bone shakers!!
[/quote]
Japanese hill detecters, bone shakers is right. She is a nice and tidy unit, best of luck with the sale

I would love that truck mate, she's hella clean too. I want to try get into the recovery game but still trying to make up a few dollars first.

I wouldn't have the licence to drive her i think. Ya need a C1?

Best of luck with the sale lad :pray:

Spotted this one if your getting something smaller:

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/32/31775132.html

I have a c licence anyway but im ot sure if you need it for recovery-someone told me car licence is fine. :dontknow:

Back