My New B4

nicknack

Petrolheads
Finally sold my impreza after a long haul of spending money on advertising! am getting my new yoke on wednesday. Has been serviced and is being registered tomorrow in my name so cant wait. here's a few more pics i got of it the last time i saw it!

4kjmrgp.jpg

4ml0ro0.jpg

6fg0gwp.jpg

6bisoiu.jpg

4pyvjaw.jpg

5xhzb45.jpg

yeah i don't want to burst ur bubble but i spotted one yesterday :doh:
fair play though great choice its some fantastic looking machine :clap:

thats gorgeous man! cant wait to see it flying around my estate :D :D

@Norris Still waitin to see your yoke! you never seem to be there anymore??? havn't seen the car in ages

Seen you sold yours kanye? how much you get? I got only 14 for my ts, but at the end a da day, was happy to get rid of it!

ah its always parked around the back of the gaf, but i am usually out a bit though, just drive down next time your around and knock in if its there :thumbsup:

Got 17,100 for mine. Was hoping to get at LEAST 18,000 but i got impatient and let it go cheap. Feck it once u get in your turbo subaru it will be worth every penny u lost  :thumbsup: I do be praying to meet a glanza at the lights  :lol:

@ Norris, Dunno which house ye are but i'll come down and rev the bejolox outa it and hopefully you'll hear it!! ha ha

@ kanye, cant wait for a glanza even on a motorway and get into the high revs and fly off on him with the second turbo!!

Cheers Alan and all others for positives!

i just pretend that mine is an Sti and that im not arsed wasting petrol on them :D i know it probably wrecks their heads more than being blown out of it :D

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=3586.msg36031#msg36031 date=1189373107]

Depends what one you come up against it might shock you :eek:mg:

one of my old ones was faster than my STI
[/quote]

You must have been in reverse at the time were you?

Back