My first Scooby!

Ye Im not sure if it was already done as Im the third Irish owner, but would like to get it checked out to see if it is remapped for Irish fuel. Although have been filling her with Circle K Mile Plus.

You'd be still advised to used octane booster

Any recomendations of what octane booster? Looking like Millers CVL is pretty good.

I use nf booster got good results on it 100ml per tank other lads use it aswell. Unless you?re driving the stones out of it should be ok till you get some one to check it out I went to ap performance in Galway for mine so did gttjohn When he had his legacy

If you?re stuck for booster I have some here until you get it mapped if you want

Nooooo!

I pop into Halford for 5 mins and come out to find this!, bloody idiot driver reversed into my car trying to park in a huge Volvo XC90 and actually did more damage pulling out to the left after she ralised she had hit me, whats even more annoying is her car has parking sensors!?

THSon47.jpg

wuuOOB7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry to see that man. My heart goes out to you. Hoping that either she pays for the whole thing or gets insurance to do it. If you need a good crash repair shop on the south side, PM me as there's one that I have used and trust.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

:icon_sad: Not nice hopefully not too much damage . Hope it's setteled quickly and your back on the road :thumbsup:

I'm sorry to see that man. My heart goes out to you. Hoping that either she pays for the whole thing or gets insurance to do it. If you need a good crash repair shop on the south side, PM me as there's one that I have used and trust.

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Thanks man, ye she and her huband want to settle outside of the Insurance route, but I did forwarn them of the potential costs as my car isnt a standard Irish car and that the front bumper etc are only availible in Japan, and hard to find.
Anyway in the heat of the moment I contacted Dave Burn in Navan on Bodyshop recomendations so had her towed to MG Crash repairs in D12, Ill see tomorrow what the extent is of damage, would rather replace broken parts than patch things up.

Thanks man, ye she and her huband want to settle outside of the Insurance route, but I did forwarn them of the potential costs as my car isnt a standard Irish car and that the front bumper etc are only availible in Japan, and hard to find.
Anyway in the heat of the moment I contacted Dave Burn in Navan on Bodyshop recomendations so had her towed to MG Crash repairs in D12, Ill see tomorrow what the extent is of damage, would rather replace broken parts than patch things up.
Is that Mark Gaffney ? Top man and great work he won't disappoint you.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Oh no man that's a bad dose
Hopefully it'll be all sorted properly.

Probably a bit of stupid advice, but make sure to check the work before accepting the car from anywhere.

Happened me before and the guy who offered to pay outside of insurance had (I presume) told the garage to do it cheaply.
He hit the front of my car on the road like, and I didn't even get a new number plate.
I noticed that and said **** it ti's grand, but I never noticed the bad repair job of the bumper, or the used rad that was put in.
Just be sure to get the car in as good condition as it was previous, should be in better condition really cause bumpers and stuff should all be done proper.
Don't cut any corners if avoiding the insurance as its only human nature to make costs as minimal as possible if its of no benefit to that person.
When it affects the pocket....

Hope it works out man ????????

Defo not stupid advice, as it stands im dealing with the body shop myself and aim to replace damaged parts rather than have the cheaper patch jobs that are an option. I told the husband of the driver that I will let them know of the cost before going ahead with said work, including any parts that need replacing and he said ok, but I also gave him a heads up that he may actually want to go through the insurance as the cost coul be considerable, especially considering how much the JDM parts are including a Spec B bumper even at second hand prices.
Either way like you say I want it in exactly the same condition it was in before she damaged it.

Oh no man that's a bad dose
Hopefully it'll be all sorted properly.

Probably a bit of stupid advice, but make sure to check the work before accepting the car from anywhere.

Happened me before and the guy who offered to pay outside of insurance had (I presume) told the garage to do it cheaply.
He hit the front of my car on the road like, and I didn't even get a new number plate.
I noticed that and said **** it ti's grand, but I never noticed the bad repair job of the bumper, or the used rad that was put in.
Just be sure to get the car in as good condition as it was previous, should be in better condition really cause bumpers and stuff should all be done proper.
Don't cut any corners if avoiding the insurance as its only human nature to make costs as minimal as possible if its of no benefit to that person.
When it affects the pocket....

Hope it works out man ????????

Good to hear.
I'd say ye will both be surprised lol those parts can be pretty pricey in fairness, but look if you can find one in colour it'll have to be sanded and sprayed anyway so should come out better.
Always an excuse to upgrade to S402 bumper on the sly ????????

Ha! ye that would be nice.

Good to hear.
I'd say ye will both be surprised lol those parts can be pretty pricey in fairness, but look if you can find one in colour it'll have to be sanded and sprayed anyway so should come out better.
Always an excuse to upgrade to S402 bumper on the sly ????????

What a disaster hopefully you get her sorted soon! Funnily enough I also had someone reverse into my Subaru while parked outside Halfords....[emoji849]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back