My 2006 Sti 2.5

tommy 555

Member Number 935
For sale after nearly 5 years in my ownership ,
2 previous owners to myself , (Eddie Garry Subaru and private owner)
100000KM/64000M
Built by Ali Burrows Motorsport 2.5 motor , approx 15k km since build , comprised of Pistons , Rods , headgaskets , headstuds and fresh timing belt ,
No Rips or tears inside , externally in very good condition ,, i small dent in drivers door and minor chips etc on front bumper , nothing serious ,
Mapped by Bob Rawle on Racerom , twin maps , both on 95 ron ,
Alot of work done by Ciaran in ASD,
Regular oil changes by myself in mates garage ,
always with genuine subaru filter and good quality oil , usually castrol 10w40 ,

usual sti stuff , e/w c/l e/m a/c i/c waterspray

Engine, 2.5 sti , forged pistons, and rods
headstuds,
headgaskets ,
Built by Ali Burrows and mapped by Bob Rawle
Apexi panel filter
Prodrive sports cat
Miltek 2.5inch non resonated cat back exhaust

Suspension lowered 40mm approx. on (originals included)
kyb shocks
Tein Springs

Wheels X3 set
1 set of Prodrive by Rays Gc05f forged alloy wheels with Federal 235 40 r18 tyres (2 new tyres on order for front)
1 set of Prodrive by Speedline PFF7 8x18 rims only
1 set of Enkei oe Wheels with Bridgestone Re050 tyres 225 45 17

Brakes Brembo calipers in all round very good condition ,
Godspeed front grooved disks with carbon pads
rears are original disks with standard pads
New front and rear disks and pads been ordered this weekend from godspeed

Body mods Zunsport top 3 grills (originals included)
Zunsport lower Grill
Carbon creations carbon fibre front splitter with Sti badge
destickered fog lamp covers
Clear side repeaters
Carbon pillar cover ( between windows )
Front and rear Scoobyworld Mud flaps
2005 Blob eye Rear lights , (also originals)
Clear bulbs in back lights

General Perrin slam panel in Red,
Perrin oil cap,
Perrin Strut Brace,
Perrin battery clamp,
Perrin alternator cover,

PRODRIVE DIFF GUARD ,

Red top and bottom rad Hoses Not fitted
Spec c folding jdm mirrors and switch Not Fitted

Scoobyworld floor mats
Pioneer double din head unit , cd mp3 usb etc etc
Black internal drive wheel nuts

that should be everything ,

Looking 14500 , :ponder: will listen to sensible offers

pm if interested . :thumbsup: or email thomas.kavanagh4@gmail.com

Nct Due , but been booked in once i change tyres and brakes ,

rather see an enthusiast get her thats why its only on here , if it sells , its sells , if it doesnt i'll enjoy it for another while :scoobyblueisdc:

What's going on around here lately with nice motors being sold, what's next on the cards tommy,cracking car tommy good luck with the sale man

Must be something in the fuckin water round here with lads selling their cars!!!!
Best of luck with the sale tommy, car is mint in every way, as above, whats next?

best of luck with the sale tommy, beautiful car, i momentarily thought about selling a few months ago also but changed my mind again so don't do anything rash coz u just might regret it. :thumbsup:

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=42447.msg486230#msg486230 date=1407787593]
Must be something in the fuckin water round here with lads selling their cars!!!!
Best of luck with the sale tommy, car is mint in every way, as above, whats next?
[/quote]

As above..what's going on at all. Tommy you better have something good lined up cause that's a crackin car

nothing lined up or even thought about . car just isnt getting the use or attention it deserves . needs to be driven as its a drivers car . but I will let it sit rather than give it away . to much gone into it to do that . dunno if its priced right really but thats kinda where I would like to be with it .

Tommy if ya feel it's been wasted then i see your thinking and you're right not to give it away as it's a cracking motor,stick to your guns price wise as you can go down but never back up and imo it's worth every penny :thumbsup:

GLWS Tommy... it's a very clean and straight motor and with the work done by Ali I'd say is good enough value too - certainly priced to sell I'd say and hope you'll stick to your guns at that price as is a serious bit of kit for that money!

As per the last time you thought about selling: you'll probably regret it because you won't buy back anything near as good for the money, but I'm sure you must have thought long and hard before posting the advert. Like I said... GLWS fella.

Now 2x '06 STI for sale here - 1 fully stock, and yours with the right mods and the forged engine bits...
Eoin's '06 S204
My '07 STI with some tasty mods too

... If anyone was in the market for a Hawkeye some great choices there at different budgets and spec's... and all good value!

:icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad best of luck with sale tommy cracking car :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dont know what the story is with all the newage sales lately remember good cars are always thin on the ground when you want to buy 1 back :thumbsup:

Absolutely cracking car Tommy one of my favourites hands down
Won't find a well minded car bye such a fussy owner (in a good way if you get me )
Right mods and right work done to it
Sad to see you sell it :icon_sad:
They don't come much better than this :subaru:

Back