MY 04 STI TYPE UK. €20,000ono.

Re: MY 04 STI TYPE UK. €25000ono.

She's over 300in any way. I thought I heard Stephen saying in around 320bhp, I think. I know from driving her she's every bit as quick as mine. :thumbsup:

Give him a ring his number is in the first post. Im sure he will entertian offers.

[quote author=dp639 link=topic=5157.msg188455#msg188455 date=1243163466]
this car still for sale?
[/quote]

It is but he's looking for less. Give him a ring and he'll fill you in.

a friend of mine has one of these in silver
well worth it :thumbsup:
best of luck with sale

Re: MY 04 STI TYPE UK. €23000ono.

price reduced €23000

I really really love the look of that car and its looks in great nick.

I hope to be in the market for a 04/05 STI very, very soon, looking at insurance options etc, but I'd have expected the price to have down a lot more than that. Was advertised for 25k last year, so dropping 2k is not much, especially considering the market is on its ear.

Think I'll have to do the usual and go to the UK or up north for one, very unpatriotic I know but couldn't justify 23k.

It is an extremely clean and well looked after car, Have a look at it and you will get it hard to leave it there :thumbsup:

Lads, I completely take on board what you's are saying, about it being a great example, etc. Its pretty obvious from the photos that he looks after the car.

But its a little over what I'm prepared to put into a car at the moment - you should see my lane ;-) But I believe the car is in the midlands, so I am, so maybe if I keep looking at the photos I'll tempt myself. Whereabouts in the midlands is it? Mullingar direction?

Its in Mullingar...

Gorgeous car, have seen it in the flesh and its immaculately clean

small world, I live out Tyrrellspass direction, don't know how I've never seen it around.

Its usually locked up all sparkley :icon_eyes:
Sure your only out the road :thumbsup:

[quote author=dp639 link=topic=5157.msg189847#msg189847 date=1243509139]
Lads, I completely take on board what you's are saying, about it being a great example, etc. Its pretty obvious from the photos that he looks after the car.

But its a little over what I'm prepared to put into a car at the moment - you should see my lane ;-) But I believe the car is in the midlands, so I am, so maybe if I keep looking at the photos I'll tempt myself. Whereabouts in the midlands is it? Mullingar direction?
[/quote]

There is only 27,000 legitimate miles on this car. She is mint, Has the full prodrive pack and suspension and is seriously in as new condition. She is garaged 24/7 and is serviced after time intervals even if not driven for some time. He has a classic Impreza which is also never driven and then his daily driver a carrolla and a VW beetle hence the low milage.

You get what you pay for with these cars so if you are looking for the best example of this model year this would be the car.

personally I'd pay more than market price for a car thats in mint condition and has been seriously well looked after for peice of mind. Cheaper in the short term mighn't be cheaper in the long run.. just my 2 pence

Eric, just how stuck on the price is the owner? do you think he'd come down another few grand, if so I think it could be worth talking to him otherwise I'd rather not want to waste the lads time.

Regards

[quote author=dp639 link=topic=5157.msg191145#msg191145 date=1243951743]
Eric, just how stuck on the price is the owner? do you think he'd come down another few grand, if so I think it could be worth talking to him otherwise I'd rather not want to waste the lads time.
[/quote]

Stephen is a nice lad to deal with, very easy goin fella, you'd be better off ringing him yourself and explaining you have a budget and that you didnt want to go down and waste his time before discussing how much you can afford to spend. The worst he can do is say no, but hopefully it works out for ye :thumbsup:

cheers sweetcakes,

I just want to finally buy one, been talking about it for a long time now, all the mates have been there and done that at this stage, now their all off building/buying houses, I done it the other way around, built the house now want to have fun :thumbsup:

Give Stephen a ring as only he can answer the price question. Best of luck. Hope it works out for you.

Back