Music Question

gerry

Octane Boostaholics
I know there are a few music heads on here. I am thinking of learning to play the piano. I have played the keyboard years ago and I played guitar in a band years ago to but I learned mostly by air so I know that won't work with the piano. Anyway I'm looking at a few keybords to learn on. I am looking at 2 yahama's a e413 and a dgx230. The e413 has 61 keys while the other one has 76 and is alot dearer tooo. Anyone have any ideas which would be best to buy or any other models. I can get a nearly new e413 at very small money
Anyway thanks in advance :thumbsup:

X-musi on the red cow has a good selection of stuff up there and they are always helpfull with any questions. I know nothing about instruments just the dj/studio stuff but always went there for a look

I'd say take a look in X-Music, try 'em both out. They will probably have different sounds/presets. Go with the one that you have a buzz with. It doesn't really matter how many keys it has, especially if you're just starting out with the instrument. You gotta start somewhere..

Or if you can get the Yamaha for next to nothing, you should probably go for that. Get yourself some headphones too, most keyboards don't have internal speakers. And amplifiers can be expensive.

What kind of music will you be playing?

thanks alot guys..never even heard of the X music place. they are very good on price too just checked ther website there

Back