MOVING TO THE U.S. - MY B4 IS FOR SALE...

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
WELL FOLKS,

ITS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT I'LL BE LEAVING THE SCOOBY FAMILY....I'M MOVIN OFF TO THE U.S. IN APRIL AND I'M GONNA HAVE TO SELL MY LEGACY :cry: :cry: :cry:.... MY PRIDE AND JOY..!BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL GET ME HANDS ON A NICE SCOOBY ACROSS THE WATER, GONNA TRY AND GET A NICE FORESTER OR SOMETHING.! :p :p....GONNA LOOK INTO JOININ A YANKEE SCOOBY CLUB, SURELY THERE MUST BE ONE OVER THERE..?

SO I'LL BE PUTTIN A POST IN THE SCOOBY'S FOR SALE COLUMN IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, WILL BE LETTING HER GO THE END OF FEB....

ANYONE INTERESTED, JUST P.M. ME.....

SLAN

PAPA SMURF.....

:subaru:

good luck man, dont go and buy some stupid V8 yoke when your over there :lol:

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=5061.msg56018#msg56018 date=1200935198]
good luck man, dont go and buy some stupid V8 yoke when your over there :lol:
[/quote]

V8 everywhere so that will be hard
laugh.gif

Best of luck in the states smurf, hope the sale goes well for ya.
And I'm sure whatever you get for her will go towards a new wrx out there, they're only about $30k out there

:cry: you know you will be missed...but you'll have a ball...and hopefully the bus will go to a good home and you'll get sumthin smashin ( apart from herself! ) over yonder... :thumbsup:

Best of luck SMURF :thumbsup: :thumbsup: With the move and the sale of your car!
In fairness, If was living in the states I'd have to own a viper at least once in my life!!! They are only savage! One of my all time fav cars!
And there are very sucessful in the uk ten of teh best style events, Even the handling courses!!
So I'd find it hard to go for any thing but that! (at least for a while anyway)
Best of luck man!
Dan

Back