Motorbike Theory Test

Lotti

Sunday Drivers
Guys i'm going for the bike licence (God help me!!)
Found out i've to re-do the theory test when goin for the bike so i just booked it there tonight.
Haven't bought the dvd yet to practice, but do any of ye know is it much different to the one for the car?
I remember the car one as bein fairly common knowledge in most cases (apart from bus lane questions - which there are none in Donegal!!) Altho it is 8 years since i did it..

are the car and bike theory test on the same dvd ?
the theory test is then held in barrow street dublin 2
keep meaning to do it myself so i can get that bike ive always promised myself
you may be able to get the disc from your local library witch would save you buying it
or from piratebay :whistle:

Yeh booked it for Barrow St mid Feb.
I'll just take a little look on pirate bay now haha. cheers for the tip!

done this test last year...
some book as the car test but theres a section for bikes also....
handy test..mostly pictures for bikes like road position and all the bits on the bike like front and rear brake levers
doing psv one in a month..feckin joke as the book and dvd have to be bought from rta for 30 notes or 40 delivered :angry1:

Cheers for the info.

Had a look on piratebay lastnite, the latest version isnt on there bt any that are up there dont hav the little pink/green sculls beside the usernames so i wouldnt download frm them as god knows what you'll end up infecting the comp with.

Ill pick up the cd at the wkend, think its bout 18 quid or so

The DVD covers both from what I know. I have a friend that passed his test for the bike a few months ago I can find out more off him if u like. I have my licence for the bike 11 yrs now and a lot has changed since that.

Back