morning sickness

Was it fully built when it arrived or was it an empty block ?

what oil you using and is the engine oil light s;ow going out when startind up first time when cold????

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=755.msg6058#msg6058 date=1163027329]
[/quote][quote author=Renno555 link=topic=755.msg6058#msg6058 date=1163027329]
[/quote]

not sure but all internals are brand new

[quote author=KENC link=topic=755.msg6061#msg6061 date=1163028317]
what oil you using and is the engine oil light s;ow going out when startind up first time when cold????
[/quote]

engine oil light is going off .using 60w oil

I agree go down and have a talk to the builder and see what he thinks. This is a thread from the old forum. When it was built up it was slaping but soon put right by Ali Burrows.

"hi lads quick update ,was suppose to pick up my car today but when it was started it had bad piston slap,which all wasnt happy with and wasnt prepared to give me the car bak the way it was,top man .so he set about stripping it out today and rebuilding it with another good block as he suspected my block wasnt rite.true to his word cudnt believe it.he said to b up at 6 to fire it up.got ther at 6 and i had to bypass the clifford alarm onit as it went into blackjax and wudnt start or accept my code.after i did that.it fired up first time and sounded sweet as fcuk with no piston slap atall.picking the car up tomoro and driving it home.im well pleased with the build and ally is top man with no doubt in my mind in recommending him to anyone.cheers to davelegacy for putting me in touch with him "

http://p069.ezboard.com/firishsubarudriversclub2077frm2.showMessage?topicID=1426.topic

Back