more 2008 Impreza Sti testing pics, now in blue!

looks nicer than the Evo X anyway which is the most important thing ;)

Lovely lovely car!! :thumbsup: :subaru:
I hope they keep those quad exahusts though! I really like them!
I'm looking forward to seeing one in the flesh!!
Good find norris!
Dan

Subaru WRC Concept unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show:

subaruwrcrearns.jpg

subaruwrcfront.jpg

subaruwrcfrontos.jpg

the road car is going to be the closest ever road Subaru to the looks of the WRC car, besides the spoiler

that second batch of photos look class :subaru:

bring it on and i will get one in about 10 years when they are affordable :whistle:

:thumbsup:

I love the twin exhausts and those vents in the front corners of the bonnet! I might look into transplanting them onto the forester!
Beautiful car :thumbsup:
Dan

The real life image of it has shanged my toghts on it, It does like like a nice car abit of an evil look to it. Its much nicer than any other hatch ive seen. Look 4ward to seing it beside me, But more so i cant wait to get this beside me http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=MFH1qJxMLqA OH YA

I think the evo X looks very like the 02 galant with the big front bumper!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3747.msg38571#msg38571 date=1190825322]
I love the twin exhausts and those vents in the front corners of the bonnet! I might look into transplanting them onto the forester!
Beautiful car :thumbsup:
Dan
[/quote]

i seriously worry bout you................. :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

much prefer the grill on the WRC, because it doesnt have that stupid chrome bit on it

Do you not think those wrc vents would look well on the forester?
Any body fancy doing a bit of a photoshop job on it?
Dan

The new Impreza WRX STi will debut at the Tokyo Motor Show on 24 October, and Subaru has issued a teaser shot that is darkly-lit for a sense of drama (I've actually lightened it up a bit!):

newWRXSTiteaser.jpg

Back