Mondello Trackday 29th Oct

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=4068.msg43256#msg43256 date=1193595270]
Think its 9am nicknack see you there :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Cheers Keith,

Another question, will there be anyone here to accept payments for the club or does it REALLY have to be done by post????

How did this go today lads?much of a crowd on and off the track?
any pics?
Hope ye all enjoyed the day!
:thumbsup:

yeah good oul day alright ,  alot more there than i expected ,  seen a few isdc stickers aswell as four of yis parked side by side .

i was floating about wit my scooby fleece on jus incase i was spotted, and the 02 sti a few cars down from the four

spec c  , lookin shiney michael.  and the two classic s  wit  the big fcuk off bonnet vents, lookin the sh1t, then a classic type r  on the front row , 

first car i seen was some mad fecker cumin  round dunlop sideways , tyres screechin, a gun metal grey skyline 92 ,  well in dan .  not so sideways in forrester but a quick huar all the same,

black time attack classic in the pits , quick car but funny noise , she didnt sound like a scooby

blue classic wit no spoiler , good pilot good line

a few other mad cnuts  also ,  black starlet putin it up to a skyline , good battle

then the fecker in the 92 blue civic , good pilot

the totally sideways white 96 colt ,  throwing it round like only a mad fecker could

a couple of spin outs , 02 navy beamer man had loadies written on his face as he spun,

have a few pics and vid , bear wit me

car of the day-------- cant decide, any one got any contenders?????

would have loved to get out as have never been, but due to lack of petrol , tyres, brakes, money and knowing how to ,, maybe next time,, :subaru: rules

Car of the day had to be Dans Forester... Silly thing altogether...

Nothing could keep up with it on the track when I was in it.

Big old people carrier with a wee bit of go in her (with big fock off brakes..)...!!! Savage...

Some people up there didn't know what it was. Was funny to see their faces looking at it when queing up in the pits to go out...

A good day lads i must say the prelude was absolutely flyin pushed a a fair few cars out of day way and it meant i wasnt tempted to take the B4 out. I think the groups could have been organised abit better there where a few cars that where holdin me up at times.The time attack was ok i just wasnt happy because it kept us off the track for a while :D. Pity its so long now until the next 1 but at least it gives me a bit of time to get around to doin a bit of work to the d car that i've been puttin off. Roll on the next 1 :thumbsup:

Great day out!! :dance: :dance:
I really enjoyed it!
@ b4 heaven! The prelude was looking good all stickered up! And you were flying, Literally pushing lads off the track! :lol: :lol:
Myself included! I was trying so hard to get away from you in the skyline I spun off and "tapped" type wall with my back bumper :lol:
No damage and got straight back out chacing you again! and thanks for driving the forester home for me! :thumbsup:
And big thanks to keith dublin, mick spec c, davelegacy, yogi and the rest for helping with all the tyre changing and "minor adjustments" needed in the paddock! :thumbsup: many hands made light work!
Dan

Dan first time I've seen the forrester and your driving in person and have to say both are very Impressive  :eek:mg: ,and as said above you could see some people looking at the Forrester in disbelief at just how quick it is.Lovely job man  :thumbsup:

@ b4 heaven! The prelude was looking good all stickered up! And you were flying, Literally pushing lads off the track!
Myself included! I was trying so hard to get away from you in the skyline I spun off and "tapped" type wall with my back bumper
No damage and got straight back out chacing you again! and thanks for driving the forester home for me!

No probs Dan i was more than happy to help lets be honest who's goin to turn down a spin in the forrester haha
its a pity we where only in the same group 4 1 session we could have had loads of fun all day if we had of bein in the same group lets hope we are next time :thumbsup:

I had a ball! I first of all got to gribs with Mick specC's new S204 and I have to say, Thanks to Mick for the spin in it! (Not on the track By the way) It's a beautiful motar and is unreal to drive!

The high light of my day was getting out onto the track in the last session with Dan the Man and his Very sideways Skyline! Great car control Dan and what an experiance for my first time around Mondello! We where even going backwards at one stage and then we suddenly stopped! :lol: I cann't thank you enough Dan!  :thumbsup:  :subaru:

few pics .
macphone032.jpg

macphone015.jpg

macphone016.jpg

macphone036.jpg

philips car looks very well, tha back tyre is about ta come off the forester :D

It does look like that alright! But I assure you it's thankfully nice and snug wher it is! :D
The pic looks a bit skewed! at that point of the circuit the two pessenger side wheels are on the limit of grip and I'm just about to floor it spinning the four wheels onto the straight! so I suppose a bit of tyre flex can be expected :dunno:
Dan

Back