mondello today

richiemac

Petrolheads
Going to my first track day today. :icon_grin: Really looking forward to it & is open pit. Will post up pics tomorrow. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers lads, have the camera and the video with me aswell. Heading now to be there for 12.00 briefing. Post tomorrow :thumbsup:

Track day was a great outing i have to say. Hard on the car though, i settled for 4 laps at a time as the brakes just start to fade completely after that. Let it cool down for a while and then back out again. We were on the international circuit and at times you could do a couple of laps without a car in sight & get sideways as you wanted. All in all well worth it. Reckon i'll get something rear wheel drive & cheap for the next time. I'll get some pics up when i get a chance........ :smile:

i was there myself yesterday was a cracking day ,plenty of sideways action was great
wasn on track just there as a spectator,but will defo have the legacy out on the next one

Delighted ya had a good time Richie, and more importantly that you & your car lived to tell the tale :thumbsup:

Souonds like fun Richie! Dying to do this sometime! Gald car held up well for ya! :thumbsup:

May have some RWD fun for ya.... 1.8 Mx-5 with a set of coilovers and a hardtop fitted! All you'd need is a supercharger kit and you'd have a great little track weapon... and only 4,500 yo yo's! :icon_biggrin:

Wouldn't even go that much Jamie, an old bmw or something will do. Was a guy there yesterday in 325 i think it was and he was sideways around every corner, smiling all the way. I'll find something...........cheers

No worries... just been cheecky trying to flog my birds car! :tongue:

Good luck with search.... Beemer is a much better option alright! :thumbsup:

Well done man. Lookms like you enjoyed yourself and have been bitten by the Bug.

Sure did Eric.........great day out.

@ keith....if you have any pics i'd appreciate them, lost the lot unfortunately :comp26:

Back