Mondello this monday

crap im only after copping this thread now ye i was there, i would have introduced meself if i had known there was members from here down there , ye car ran really well, was delighted with the day, did someones classic blow up about 10 past 10, that csl was serious, beautiful in black .

I found this of the poor guy who wiped out his E30..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fUYAaT3E5k&feature=channel
April10011.jpg

ha im in the back round of that pic, orange band on wrist behind teleporter talking to a fella with a base ball cap small world, was that fella injured or anything

:doh:
A wide arched M3 crashed off there a few months ago also,
It's better he learned that little lesson there, and not on a public road,

Did that look familiar steve?? :lol:
Last time the forester was on track, the tyres were absolutely gone, we ran wide there, similar to the above, I kept her lite and she fish tail maybe 7-8 times along the grass there before I got her settled!
Fun times :dance:
Dan

I honestly thought you had binned the foz that day when i was watchin ya Dan!!!!!!

Then when ya came into the pits I was certain Steve needed to change the trunks!!!!! LOL

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=23293.msg279335#msg279335 date=1273020800]
Did that look familiar steve?? :lol:
[/quote]

Let's not speak of that lol, scary moment! :lol:

@ dan + steve , remember that lil wobble , looked weel held from where i was standing .

and that e30 crash looked a bit strange , seemed to have it under control after drift and all of a sudden ...........

Some driving there Dan, you really don't like to drive in a straight line :lol: :thumbsup:

great stuff niall

as dan would say, "theres no straights in mondello" class

Very cool!
Thanx very much Niall :thumbsup:
You could have edited out the spin at the end! :lol: :lol: :doh:
I couldn't take my eyes of your M3 behind the whole time :icon_pray:
Sound man
Dan

Back