Mondello Racing - This Sunday (9th June)

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
So anybody else heading down on Sunday - 2 rounds of ITCC, along with all the usual races and some extra special stuff to celebrate Mondellos 45th Birthday.

Prices are fixed at €4.50 per adult & all children under the age of 16 being admitted free.

Should be a good day - especially with the current weather forecast.

Yeah theres a few of us going J

Myself, nicky, tommy, niall (scoobyfred) & keith dublin is hoping to get down for a while also. Ciaran is supposed to be running the 307 in ITCC too.

I'm going to a b&q not far from mondello might get over for a hour or so

i think ill head over also, might cycle for a spin if i convince my mate to go if not ill drive :clocks:

Lads,

never been there... where is the main entrance or should I say, where is the best place to get in on a day like this?
Probably it will be packed with people?

for most race days the only entrance is gate 4 as thats where the pay station is loads of parking in mondello so you will have no trouble gettin in

Is there a place for a young family? like 8 months old boy? Sitting area or smth?
Sorry for stupid questions... never been there :{

yes there is a stand on the main straight with seating and beside that there is a wheel chair access area if you have the childs buggy and need to get beside the track ,no problem asking questions man :thumbsup:

That's a very good point :thumbsup:
Talking my missis in to it now, as she wants to go somewhere and get sunburns

btw, she is going to Mondello to Drive Porsche for 10 laps on 12th of June ;-]]
Hope it won't be raining

Anyone know what time this all kicks off at...? Looked it up on mondello website but no real info that I could find

Back