mondello racing school courses

Very good experiance!
Will teach you a bit of track craft! I found it very helpfull!
Dan

rip off for all you get, yeah i did it and had fun, but not for very long!

think its too much money for what you get, whereas i did the rally school a long time ago and i got alot for my buck! dinner and everything and alot more runs around the track and was great fun!! you'd get better for your money if you brought someone out with you that knows the track on an open day in your own car or some sort of track car.

As Paddy says, no comparison between RSI and Mondello when it comes to value for money! I did have fun at Mondello though and you do learn a bit doing it! :thumbsup:

Cheers guys! Got one as a present so will try it for myself :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
Was checking the site the prices are reduced at the moment!!

Think they're doing a big advertising campaign at the moment and saying prices are the same as 2005. Recession buster :dance: :dance:

As above, RSI is a much better day out unless you're a hardcore track fan but is very expensive. Did Mondello a few years ago & enjoyed it thoroughly too, you'll have a great day :thumbsup:

Never did mondello but went to RSI twice with LegyC and it was top class. Couldnt fault it one bit. Getting that mark 2 side ways all day and then two runs in the Impreza, what more can a man want :dance: :thumbsup:

I've done the beginner and intermediate courses in mondello and thought they were brilliant craic!! Got them both as presents but would never had paid for it myself. Got a present for a day out in the rally school so will have to do that soon as well.

I'd like to do the Rally School day,
But the Mondello course is more relavent to real world driving, :dance:
Dan

Would love to do the Rally School Day :subaru:

But let us know how the Mondello day goes :thumbsup:

Did the Mondello course a few weeks ago, great craic and learned a bit... seems I was too agressive with the wheel when I started, had this lad coach me in the mazda and improved a bit. He's an F3 driver and a bloody good driver!! http://www.niallbreen.com/

For anyone that did it in the Rover days, they have since changed it and there is no stupid 4k rev limit in the saloons now :icon_headbang:

My fastest time was 57.833 in the single seater, caught a bit of traffic too!

See how you do and let us know your time....

Good luck

Oh, don't forget to bring an extra 50 bucks for your video at the end of the day...

Its extorsion but nice to have the vid

Back