Mishimoto Radiator c/w Fan *Pics*

Big_Red

Middle Lane Hogs
IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

It was on my classic but you wouldn't have any room for a front mount or anything. It is a tight squeeze alright

[quote author=Animal spec-c link=topic=31964.msg367027#msg367027 date=1319012809]
bargin for someone :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I will just be glad to see someone to get use out of it mate

Big red... Can you measure overall height of this for me... External dims... From bottom tank to top tank??? I'll take it if it fits what I plan for it. Cheers fella.

Out of interest why wont you have room for a FMIC :ponder:
Last time i looked the Radiator is mounted inside the slam panel and a fmic is mounted outside :dontknow:
Is it air con you are thinking of :dontknow:

att: ken

i think it wont work with front mount becaue of the intercooler pipe that go down at the oil filler inbetween the timing belt cover and rad, this rad is very tick o you wont get the intercooler pipe down

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=31964.msg367095#msg367095 date=1319054327]
att: ken

i think it wont work with front mount becaue of the intercooler pipe that go down at the oil filler inbetween the timing belt cover and rad, this rad is very tick o you wont get the intercooler pipe down
[/quote]

Cheers for the call earlier Jamie, I don't have the measurments at the min but I will get them for you tomorrow mate

That's it Duffman, thanks :thumbsup:

I don't have air con in my car anyway. Wish I did at times :icon_grin:

wish i had the spare cash for this

off topic: Big_Red did i see you scooby in the under ground at M&S in tallaght last week, if so shes looking very well

Yeah that was mine Danny :thumbsup:

She isn't looking well at the moment, in bad bad need of a good clean. Unfortunately I am up to my eyes with work so haven't had the time to give her a good go over :icon_sad: but cheers for that man :icon_biggrin:

Classic end tanks are on the sides and newage are top and bottom, also the 2 brackets that are on a classic wont fit the top of that rad, the neawage rad has 2 spuds stiking up with a hole in bracket to fit.. where classic is complete opposite

Back