Mint 99 B4 legacy for sale - got to go..!!

Re: 99 B4 legacy for sale - got to go..!!

Oi Smurf - no new topics for the same sale, took me fookin ages to find the original and merge them.

Best of luck with it,
John

hey smurf wheres me fookin invite :dunno:
best of luck to ye both mate :thumbsup:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Another good man gone :p
Best of luck with the big day :thumbsup:

he he..!! sorry nodge..!! and thanks for mergin them for me :thumbsup:

cheers lads..!! invites for the big day :hang: out after xmas..!! thinkin of gettin a custon suit made for the big day, a nice electric blue colour with tiny yellow little isdc/subaru decals stitched all over it, or else just get a feckin rally drivers suit..!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.....mental.!!!

keep yur ears peeled for me car will yiz, no reasonable offer refused on her.... :( :cry:

talks soon lads...

oh yeah check out this website, been lookin at this since i got here, theres one or two beasts in here that would be within range...!! theres a 1968 chevy camaro, black.. (ehh sorry i mean of african american decent..!!) v8 350bhp turbo in here somewhere, 14k dlrs...!! for nothin..~!! but they do expext motion lotion to go up to 5dlrs a gallon by summer..!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

www.autabuy.com

www.autoshopper.com

slan

smurf

:subaru: :subaru:

Mint 99 leggy - rock bottom bargain price....

[move]SALE OF THE CENTURY..!![/move]

1999 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK 2.0 litre Twin Turbo, 85,500klms / 53,000 miles. Silver with Dark 17" alloys (with Locknuts and STI anti-theft dust caps..!!) NCT 2009.

Full Clifford 950 alarm with, personal code,anti tilt, anti hijack, auto door lock (switched off at present), proximity sensor, remote start, turbo timer, flashing cliiford window badge.(fitted end of march by clifford dealer - Fergal Nangle - Motovation).

Start of April 07 - Full Service - timing belt, water pump, gearbox/diff/engine oil, plugs, oil and blitz panel air filter, wiper blades. engine oil used is ELF Competition ST oil. Lucas octane boost use every third or fourth fill.

Full Leather Blitzen Interior.

Apexi RSM & HKS SSQV Dump Valve (fitted September 07)

PIAA performance sports horn - from scoobyparts.com.
Subaru and STI decals - from scoobyparts.com.
Buddy Club Stainless Steel oil filler cap - from scoobyparts.com.
Leather Momo gearknob - to match steering wheel - from scoobyparts.com.
Midland 199-A CB Radio Fitted.
Twin Screen Sony Blitzen cd/radio/mp3 player
Rear stru brace - bought from Sumo Japanese imports.
Sony erikkson hands free bluetooth fone kit fitted by clifford.

November 07 - anti roll bushings replaced all round, drop links replaced all round.

December 07 - Dimpled and Grooved discs all round, 4 pot subaru callipers fitted to front, pads all round, new brake fluid. New Clutch.

Jan 08 - 4 new Nankang 17" tyres fitted.

new air flow meter - supplied and fitted by carroll and riche - march 08

car is spotless inside and out...!

10,000e..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

go on.....you know you want one..!!!

legacy5.jpg

legacy4.jpg

legacy2.jpg

legacy1.jpg
[move][/move]

Back