Mint 99 B4 legacy for sale - got to go..!!

Smurf

Middle Lane Hogs
[move]SALE OF THE CENTURY...!!!![/move]

1999 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK 2.0 litre Twin Turbo, 85,500klms / 53,000 miles. Silver with Dark 17" alloys (with Locknuts and STI anti-theft dust caps..!!) NCT 2009.

Full Clifford 950 alarm with, personal code,anti tilt, anti hijack, auto door lock (switched off at present), proximity sensor, remote start, turbo timer, flashing cliiford window badge.(fitted end of march by clifford dealer - Fergal Nangle - Motovation).

Start of April 07 - Full Service - timing belt, water pump, gearbox/diff/engine oil, plugs, oil and blitz panel air filter, wiper blades. engine oil used is ELF Competition ST oil. Lucas octane boost use every third or fourth fill.

Full Leather Blitzen Interior.

Apexi RSM & HKS SSQV Dump Valve (fitted September 07)

PIAA performance sports horn - from scoobyparts.com.
Subaru and STI decals - from scoobyparts.com.
Buddy Club Stainless Steel oil filler cap - from scoobyparts.com.
Leather Momo gearknob - to match steering wheel - from scoobyparts.com.
Midland 199-A CB Radio Fitted.
Twin Screen Sony Blitzen cd/radio/mp3 player
Rear stru brace - bought from Sumo Japanese imports.
Sony erikkson hands free bluetooth fone kit fitted by clifford.

November 07 - anti roll bushings replaced all round, drop links replaced all round.

December 07 - Dimpled and Grooved discs all round, 4 pot subaru callipers fitted to front, pads all round, new brake fluid. New Clutch.

Jan 08 - 4 new Nankang 17" tyres fitted.

new air flow meter - supplied and fitted by carroll and riche - march 08

car is spotless inside and out...!

10,000e..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

go on.....you know you want one..!!!

legacy5.jpg

legacy4.jpg

legacy2.jpg

legacy1.jpg
[move][/move]

Re: 99 B4 legacy for sale - go to go..!!

Lovely Car :thumbsup:

(by the way I had to edit a tiny piece of your ad)

Cheers.

Alan

ha ha..!! i forgot about that lad..!! no worries at all.!!!

here, can you tell me if my membership has expired..?? i cant remember when i joined and i cant seem to reply to anyones messages, as in PM them..?? just wundrin if that has anything to do with it.?? i know i'm headin off to the states in a month but i'd like torenew it and be able to keep in touch and let the club know about the scooby scene in philly, if there is one, if not maybe i could start one..!!!!

thanks again for editing that for me.!!

ps: if i was to email a picture would you be able to add it to the post for me.?? i'm no use at all this stuff and i think a picture might help..??if not no worries at all..

slan

smurf..

:subaru:

No probs....

Yes your membership has expired (end of feb) that's why you can't PM anyone......
There is a new option for 'overseas' members which will give you access to the members section, PM's etc. and this only costs €10 - so if your gonna be in the states for the year you can avail of this option :thumbsup:

Yeah email me the pic and I'll put it up for you....

Alan.

cheers alan, much appreciated...

just one more thing and i'm sorry for hassling you, will you send me yur email address, i cant get in to PM you.!!!

thanks again..!!

smurf..!

best of luck wit the sale and the move smurf :D

keep in touch bud :thumbsup:

will do mucker,

gonna sort out an overseas membership for this club so i can keep in touch. hopefully i'll get into the scooby scene over there..!!hope there's one local, if not i might try and start one...!! :thumbsup: the Philly Scooby Drivers Club..!! :lol: :D :headbanger:

whatever news or pics of scoobies i get i'll post it for you lads n lassies to see.!!

slan

Papa Smurf..!!

Re: 99 B4 legacy for sale - got to go..!!

i know mucker lynnzo its killin me to let her go.... :cry: :cry: i didnt even get to take another spin down to the soggy...ehem sunny southeast before lettin her go..!! :lol:, if i could afford to i'd ship her over in bubble wrap, by far the best car ive ever had the pleasure of sittin my not so skinny arse into...!!i'd really like to see her goin to a good scooby lovin home..!!

keithdublin, sorry for not gettin back to you, my membership has expired so i cant PM anyone, gonna renew it though so i can keep in touch from across the pond..!! hopefully with some interestin scooby stories.!! and by the way, that traffic was a feckin nightmare lad, an hour and 3 quarters from tallaght to glasnevin..... :angry:

anyway, if anyone knows someone lookin let me know, fingers crossed..!! he he... had a fugee (hope thats not too racist,its said in good humour..!!)on the fone earlier askin me would i be interested in a trade in and was it a 1.3ltr..!! :lol: :lol:, i was like ermmm, later holmes..!!

slan a chara's

scoobies forever..!! :p

papa smurf..!!

PS: thanks a million alan for puttin up those pics, your a gentleman..!! she looks mighty, if i do say so myself.!!

thanks again,

smurf.

fancy selling those wind deflectors? seen this car around tallaght its very nice sounds superb aswell

sure i'll sell the deflectors, how does 14,500e sound..!! :lol: :lol:, you can take them off and chuck the car away.!! sweet deal if ye ask me.!! :lol:

i'll ask round for ye dagnut, see if anyone has any spare, but they seem to be a magnet for little fuckers to break off....

yeah i live in tallaght so i do be around a bit, give us a beep or a flash (wehaay..!) next time you pass me..!! :thumbsup:

smurf

awww..!! thanks bud :clap:

but fuk dat, i is out here..!! :lol: :lol:

you're more than welcome to come visit, but i think i'll only be back for holidays....!! in fact theres an idea.....an ISDC road trip from philly to San Fran..??!! all for charity, maybe to raise money for berty....since he's on sh*t money for the amount of work he do..!! :lol:

smurf..!!

Any excuse for a road trip :D I'd go to the opening of an envelope if it meant goin in the bus :D careful invitin me over for a visit!! I mite take ya up on it!! :lol:
I've increased the advertisin down in the sunny south east :p so fingers crossed again

Price drop on mint B4.....

WELL FOLKS, ALL IS GOING WELL HERE IN THE STATES, GOT ENGAGED LAST WEEK, AND GETTIN HITCHED IN JUNE..!!!!! HAVING A CIVIL CEREMONY ON JUNE 28TH (TO HELP SORT OUT MY VISA.!) BUT WE'RE GONNA BE HAVIN OUR BIG DAY IN SEPT 09...GONNA HAVE HER ARRIVE TO THE CHURCH IN A PROPER SCOOBY..!! WOULD ANYONE MIND ME BORROWING THEIR CAR FOR THE BIG DAY..??!!

ANYWAY, AS YET MY LEGGY IS STILL WAITING TO GO TO A NEW HOME..! :( AND I NEED CASH TO SORT OUT STUFF OVER HERE...!!

SO HERE SHE IS.....

1999 SUBARU LEGACY B4 2.0 TWIN TURBO
SILVER 89,000 KLMS
PAID 15K FOR HER IN MARCH 07.....HAVE PUT APPROX 5K INTO HER SINCE THEN....

FULL CLIFFORD 950 ALARM - CODED,AUTO LOCK,ANTI HIJACK,ANTI TILT,REMOTE START,TURBO TIMER,PROXY SENSOR,FLASHING WINDOW BADGE - FITTED BY CLIIFORD.
FULL BLITZEN LEATHER INTERIOR,
SONY TWIN SCREEN BLITZEN CD,RADIO,MP3 PLAYER.
APEXI RSM & HKS DUMP VALVE FITTED IN AUGUST 07.
APRIL 07 - FULL SERVICE (@ 65,000 KILOMETRES) - TIMING BELT, WATER PUMP, PLUGS, DIFF/ENGINE/GEARBOX OIL, FILTERS, PLUGS, WIPER BLAES.
NOV 07 - NEW DIMPLED AND GROOVED DISCS ALL ROUND, SUBARU FOUR POT CALLIPERS FRONT, NEW PADS ALL ROUND, NEW BRAKE FLUID,DROP LINKS AND ANTI ROLL BUSHINGS FRONT AND REAR. SPEED LINE ANTI ROLL BARS
JAN 08 - FOUR NEW NANKANG TYRES (17"), BALANCED, TRACKED AND 4 WHEEL ALIGNED.
CB RADIO, NEW HORN, MOMO GEAR KNOB TO MATCH STEERING WHEEL, STAINLESS STEEL BUDDY CLUB ENGINE FILLER CAP, BLACK SUBARU DECALS ON THE SIDES.
FRONT AND REAR STRUT BRACES.

ONE VERY CAREFUL OWNER, THIS CAR IS IN GREAT NICK, SPOTLESS INSIDE AND OUT, NEVER BEEN DRIVEN HARD OR ABUSED AND ITS BEEN A MEMBER OF THE ISDC SINCE THE START OF 07.

I HAVE RECEIPTS FOR MOST OF ALL THIS, I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE BUT IF I DO I'LL ADD IT TO THE LIST.

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE PLEASE PM ME, ALTHOUGH I'M IN THE STATES, MY FATHER IS LOOKINF AFTER IT FOR ME.

LOOKING FOR 11,500E OR BEST OFFER FOR HER......

SLAN

PAPA SMURF....

Back