MIJ Featured Legacy SOLD!!!!!!!!

theres a fella here in cork with a black one of those fords, he has commercial tax and insurance on it....
how he managed to pull that off i dont know but i was told its only costing him 800 euro a year for both....
not bad for a monster truck :icon_grin:

@ AndyC, have seen that alright before, I know he dosn't like them but sure how and ever, Its the exclusivity of it over here that attracts, also the 5.4 v8 engine too!!! I just think its very unique!

Cheers Tommy and 210!!

Johnny, am actually buying it in Cork so could be the same chap! Tax is commercial at 280 odd quid a year, insurance isint much more than the leggy, but hitting 25 next month so could come down even more hopefully as long as they dont put up the premiums too much!!

So yeah really looking forward to getting it and seeing what its really like!! I'll hopefully get up to a meet sometime too with yis to say hello with it!!

well paddy if its the black one thats around cork your getting a savage motor lad :icon_headbang:
i was goin for a bit of american muscle meself a few weeks back but the deal fell tru :icon_cry:

Back