Mighty Car Mods Meet

Sheriff

Octane Boostaholics
As some of you are aware l follow Mighty Car Mods closely. We have a large group of Irish members and we are organising a large meet in Portlaoise town centre near the underground shopping carpark beside Tesco. if you have ever been up to Tom you might be familiar with it.

So far we have 16 members coming from all over the country including Tom, Conor Keegan and myself. We decided on this location as Athlone would be too flooded and difficult for people to travel to. Just a Cars and Coffee style meet, relax chill out and enjoy the cars. There is a lot of coal burners going so I wouldn't mind some more Japanese going. Numbers are not limited and it costs nothing.

No messing will be tolerated. It is a public carpark where there is people going about their own business. Treat it as if it were an ISDC event please. This is just a meet between people showing off what they have. The MCM lads are not actually present.

DATE: 17th January 2016
TIME: Starts 12PM
Port Laoise, underground carpark

oMIo3Of.jpg

Last edited:
Il mention it to a few of the lads and see if I can get down. I can imagine a good few t diddly i's at it, with their badged 90bhp beauts haha

@sheriff:

When you say MCM meet... Does this mean MCM is over to shoot a vid about the Irish car scene etc...
... or is it just a car meet with different car people showing what they got and sharing experiences etc (ranging from VAG diesels to tuned japs etc)?

TNX

@sheriff:

When you say MCM meet... Does this mean MCM is over to shoot a vid about the Irish car scene etc...
... or is it just a car meet with different car people showing what they got and sharing experiences etc (ranging from VAG diesels to tuned japs etc)?

TNX

Sorry I didn't specify. Just a meet with people showing off what they have. Some people have never met before so we are just getting together. I'll edit the original post. MCM are not actually here.

Won't be able to make it man.

Fair play for organising though it like the enthusiasm ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Im still trying to convince the gf that a road trip to port laois will be a great way to spend our sunday, are there many thinking they will make it?

So far, I think 1 or 2 have backed out due to work but who knows what the weather is like.

Im still trying to convince the gf that a road trip to port laois will be a great way to spend our sunday, are there many thinking they will make it?

I am going for sure and DieselTom is coming as well. I am this time however leaving my fiance home, as I dont like when she pushes me that its time to go home hehe:D

Just want to say thanks to all the ISDC members for coming down. Represented the club very well, there was no messing from our club and I am very thankful for that.

Ofcourse some people from MCM got brave and started blowing smoke and revving and security came twice to check in on us. In the future, I wouldn't like ISDC to be associated with hooliganism so I won't mention another MCM event unless it is the official MCM event where they are coming to Ireland.

Last edited:
Typical of idots to try ruin things in Ireland sorry to hear that can't say I'm suprised though.

Anyway you take any pics?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I went up for coffee with the misses and came downstairs and all isdc lads gone and a bunch of sh*teboxes had shown up, needless to say i didnt stick around long ha. Still good to see the club lads, and toms beaut too.

Back