Membership

imported_admin

Petrolheads
Notice
After today's AGM all 2007 Members please note that €50 membership renewal is due by February 29th. Those members who have not renewed will consequently have their membership status on the forum removed.

Membership can be paid for online in the ISDC Club Shop or a cheque or postal order for €50 (payable to ISDC) can be sent to:

ISDC
c/o Barry's Photographic
5 Pembroke Street
Cork

Change 1
Forum Membership (€10 option) will cease as of today, February 10th, all current Paid ISDC Forum Members have been informed of the change. In the coming weeks "Overseas Membership" will be available for those living outside Ireland.

Change 2
The For Sale Section will be re-opened to ALL forum members. Please observe the "Buyer Beware" notice within.

Change 3
Regular Forum Members lose their right to send PMs and have avatar pics and signatures. Paulo is editing these individually so if some of you still have these, that is only temporary until all those profiles have been updated. This is a move by the Committee to encourage full membership. If you use our club's forum and find it useful and enjoyable - please contribute for the benefit of the club as a whole.

Thank you all for your continued support of the Irish Subaru drivers club :thumbsup:

ISDC Committee

Re: IMPORTANT POST-AGM 2008 NEWS

sorry paulo this is confusing to me im a 07 member i paid my renewal last night
but john said i was paid up because i was a late 07 member
your post says "all 07 members" :ponder: :dunno:

Yes, there's an allowance for late-paying members last year, i.e. those that paid November/December 2007 are members already for 2008.

Let me get a list from Nodge and I'll post who doesn't have to renew, that will make it crystal clear... Sorry!

I told all those who were exempt already (either by email or post). Details of these people are in the committee section and they will be upgraded to 08 members automatically :thumbsup:

no bother Gearoid - you've just got too much cash on your hands :D :D

[size=24pt]MEMBERSHIPS UPDATED[/size]

I have just removed Membership Status from all members who have not renewed for 2008.

I may have made a mistake, if so, and you believe you should have 2008 Member Satus, please let me know by posting below and I will check.

Those Members who haven't renewed.... why not :ponder: Get to the shop asap :D

Paulo :thumbsup:

hi paulo i paid nodge on sunday and got my membership pack so could you upgrade me again :thumbsup:

hi paulo i sent payment to ISDC c/o Barry's Photographic 5 Pembroke Street Cork about 10 days ago

What's your name mate, will see if we have received it

P.S. Fair play for finding a 12 month old thread :icon_grin:

[quote author=woolylad link=topic=5439.msg160333#msg160333 date=1235499483]
any luck with that nodge :ponder:
[/quote]

You now have full membership... look at your big shiny thing :icon_biggrin: Welcome Cathal :thumbsup:

Back