Meet and greet

scoobydave

Sunday Drivers
ISDC Club Member
All excited to post and let you all know. Most of you know here in longford we don’t get out very often, as of today there is now 8 Subaru owners within a roughly 10mile radius where I’m living. I think it’s exceptional. I think it would be nice if possible end of the month we could organise a meet and greet and anyone outside longford is more than welcome to come. Destination not decided yet. Hope admin don’t mind me posting. If the interest is there we can organise.

100%man.
Give em all a text. Find out when suits, and stick up a thread. More members might make it too

Great incentive man 🤜🤛

Great stuff Davy, text a few lads, arrange a day, and bang up a thread 👍

good idea alright, now i need to put the dam thing back together and tax it.... well maybe not tax it....

All excited to post and let you all know. Most of you know here in longford we don’t get out very often, as of today there is now 8 Subaru owners within a roughly 10mile radius where I’m living. I think it’s exceptional. I think it would be nice if possible end of the month we could organise a meet and greet and anyone outside longford is more than welcome to come. Destination not decided yet. Hope admin don’t mind me posting. If the interest is there we can organise.
Great idea Dave (y) . Wouldn't mind heading over myself to meet a few faces. It might not be overly far away from me depending on where you end up setting the meeting point... BTW on a side note anyone else around the meath/ westmeath/ cavan area??? 😅 kinda on the border of all 3

Few from meath, westmeath, think one or two from cavan also. Fairly widespread now to be fair

Hows things did I miss this?, I'm not too far from longford, I'm just outside Boyle, wouldnt mind getting over if I can.

Back