Meath stolen car operation raided

Re: Meath stolen car operation raided

Seen plenty of gardai out that way this morning just after 6. Thought customs or something might have been having a checkpoint but it must have been this. Hope whoever it is gets the book thrown at them but i wont be holding my breath.

only talkin to an oul fella bout this half hour ago, and then see this , fair play to gardai for bustin this operation :clap:espically when close to home , i hope they get wats cumin to em....... :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :icon_hang: :whistle:

i hope they go to town on them.....lock them up for a couple of years and they get plenty of this :mooner:

I bet they get a fine, probably €1000 is we're lucky and they'll be out and about, upto their old tricks in no time.

I know of a guy that was caught driving stolen cars 9 times and every time got a fine. Every time he was done for the theft of it and no insurance and everything else they could think of but he still got a stupid fine. Its a feckin joke :angry1: :angry1:

any word on what cars were found.. good to see scum geting caught

Good to see the Garda on the ball. Makes you wonder if the cars that have gone missing from this site meet a horriable broken up death in this yard.

just there the other day i was on a different side and a fella has his type r civic stolen and he was from navan, hope his car was one of them found

More than likely repeat offenders and they'll do a week in the joy :angry1: the laws in this country are a disgrace :angry1:
Cheers
John

Good on the police for catching the cnuts.. :clap:, but as said already, these little fcuks will do a few weeks and then let back out to continue exactly what they were sent down for!!!

time the law started making examples of these scum bags, :angry1: with times being hard and people needing money,it can only get worse...lock the scum bags up and send a message out to others thinking of haveing a go :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

about time the guards started raiding these fookers just a pity as said they will prob do a short stretch and be let out country is a joke :thumbsup:

Do like they do in Islam.
Punishment for theft is the cutting off of one of their hands ,
that will stop the f***ers robbin. :thumbsup:
Now that's Karma!!!

[quote author=derekrx link=topic=14525.msg180055#msg180055 date=1240391589]
Do like they do in Islam.
Punishment for theft is the cutting off of one of their hands ,
that will stop the f***ers robbin. :thumbsup:
Now that's Karma!!!
[/quote]