McRae subaru for sale

Several euromillions tickets being bought this friday :)

What a car to have

Must do the lotto so. If I did win, I'd buy it, place it in a museum so I know it's safe. We could take it out for the Terenure display.

Why are they selling that
Is it prodrive selling it ?

No Keith.. It was bought by an Irish fella who got Prodrive to rebuild it. He lives abroad so it has never seen Irish soil. It's mapped for 99ron and so it can be used daily and has been under sealed unlike its original spec so as to last.. Works cars weren't so as to save weight. It's incredibly well built but not 100% accurate as it was fitted with the single roof vent and scoop where as it should have had the twin vents (similar to the group A cars) fitted as its an early S4 (1997) spec car.

Savage car... And by far the best example left... Bar S14 WRC which is in STI headquarters in Tokyo.

No Keith.. It was bought by an Irish fella who got Prodrive to rebuild it. He lives abroad so it has never seen Irish soil. It's mapped for 99ron and so it can be used daily and has been under sealed unlike its original spec so as to last.. Works cars weren't so as to save weight. It's incredibly well built but not 100% accurate as it was fitted with the single roof vent and scoop where as it should have had the twin vents (similar to the group A cars) fitted as its an early S4 (1997) spec car.

Savage car... And by far the best example left... Bar S14 WRC which is in STI headquarters in Tokyo.

Now that's an answer
Cheers j

S6 / P2000 front bumper too Jamie?

Back