McRae Gathering pics (a lot)

Savage pics there B4. looked like a savage weekend :thumbsup:

Is it that there is a kid on a flippin bike in the pic?

363640003_rASYL-L.jpg

Credit for photo goes to pmacFTO on Scoobynet.

Savage pics lads, what an unbelievable sight.

What other car marque could produce a day like this :ponder2:

Off topic but did anyone notice the mullet on the child standing behind Jimmy McRae? :lol:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9244.msg110294#msg110294 date=1220384520]
Off topic but did anyone notice the mullet on the child standing behind Jimmy McRae? :lol:
[/quote]

Bloody hell thats some mop!

A very sincere thanks to you guys that travelled across from Eire

The few of you i did manage to grab a quick word with it was a pleasure

Cracking pics B4, really helps as i seen nothing all day due to running about like a headless chicken all day, although i think i met you briefly to give you the sticker. Thanks for not taking a picture of my car as it is probably the ugliest Subaru about but she goes well

The video really hit home how many cars were lined up behind me because i was lead car i saw nothing except trucks and at one point i stared at a Horses arse at 50 mph for 80 miles. Although i did have the greatest sight in the world of over 900 Subarus behind me and Nicky Grists old 22b Prototype really helped overcome the sight of a horses arse for over an hour

The mission was to do Colin proud and i reckon we done not too bad

Although i do have a plea, due to last minute chaos the buckets that were obtained for some donations were unavailable. There is a donate button on the mcrae gathering website, do me a small favour a bung a couple of euros in for the fund. You would not believe how much it cost to get L555BAT and the Rothmans Legacy to Warwick and the loss of the bucket hurt us bad. In the words of Bobby Geldof............."Give is your f*****n money".......

Thanks for your support

Grant

and a big thanks to you too grant for putting so much time and effort into what is a historical day.

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote author=McRaeGathering link=topic=9244.msg110406#msg110406 date=1220405301]

Cracking pics B4, really helps as i seen nothing all day due to running about like a headless chicken all day, although i think i met you briefly to give you the sticker. Thanks for not taking a picture of my car as it is probably the ugliest Subaru about but she goes well

The video really hit home how many cars were lined up behind me because i was lead car i saw nothing except trucks and at one point i stared at a Horses arse at 50 mph for 80 miles. Although i did have the greatest sight in the world of over 900 Subarus behind me and Nicky Grists old 22b Prototype really helped overcome the sight of a horses arse for over an hour

Although i do have a plea, due to last minute chaos the buckets that were obtained for some donations were unavailable. There is a donate button on the mcrae gathering website, do me a small favour a bung a couple of euros in for the fund. You would not believe how much it cost to get L555BAT and the Rothmans Legacy to Warwick and the loss of the bucket hurt us bad. In the words of Bobby Geldof............."Give is your f*****n money".......

Thanks for your support

Grant
[/quote]

And a big thanks to you grant and everyone for a great 2 days.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

McRaeGathering08009JPGa.jpg

Isat a boy or a girl with that head of hair?? :lol:

The Police car towards the end of the pics, what version spoiler is that thats on it?? :ponder2:

[quote author=b4 link=topic=9244.msg110417#msg110417 date=1220428903]
[quote author=McRaeGathering link=topic=9244.msg110406#msg110406 date=1220405301]

Thanks for your support

Grant
[/quote]

And a big thanks to you grant and everyone for a great 2 days.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

McRaeGathering08009JPGa.jpg

[/quote]

Thanks ya bugger

Uglier than that kid wi the hair

Back