McRae Gathering handover, Sun 9 Aug 09, Chester Racecourse

[quote author=scania link=topic=14357.msg194881#msg194881 date=1245100973]
Had a quick look there at ferries, as far as i can see dublin liverpool is only 35mins from the race course but ferry times are not great. Dublin holyhead are doing a fast sailing at 8.45 saturday morning but its 1.30 minutes to the race course from holyhead so it would be gone twelve when you would get there. what do ye think lads
[/quote]

hiya chaps,
just doing my usual trawl of the forums and good to see that some of you are thinking of coming across to Chester on the 9th August.
there are 700 cars signed up to come along to this! how amazing will that be?

i'm finalising the details for the event and as long as you guys get to Chester by 12 noon you should be fine.
Fingers crossed the ferry times work out all right for you guys.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to see how things shape up, if its later than that then we'll sort something out.

imy

ps Noel, good to know that you and Sarah are planning to come along, have you experimented with any weird flavours of After Shock recently?! :icon_eyes:

hey imy,

we are just back from south africa and had a couple of weird drinks down there to say the least, hope your keepin well, and all going well we will see you in august.

and havent seen orange after shock since we were with you so sad :icon_cry: :icon_cry:!great to hear its up to 700.

see ye soon noel and sarah

noel,
we've been doing a lot of motor shows for the McRae Vision, here's a pic of Grant and I with our good friend Jackie from Prodrive next to L555BAT
NBO017.jpg

the shirts we're wearing are ones we've made up to celebrate the Presentation - available from our shop here...
http://www.mcrae-gathering.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?products_id=5&osCsid=2c6657af1c3625166c7a13368f8e4524

if you order them now we'll try and get them out to you before the event, profit from these will go towards the funds we've raised
(I want to hand a cheque for £55,500 to Jimmy McRae and we're a few bob short!) :thumbsup:

cheers,
imy

ye 55,500 would be a great figure to reach, well done to your self and grant for all the hard work and effort you have put in, you deserve a big holiday after all this, :clap: :clap:

all booked cant wait now, heading over on the sat morning 8,20. and staying in the mill hotel and spa, comin home sunday evenin late at nite so can enjoy the whole day in chester, i hope a few more of us head over.

well brother how ya now i am heading at the same time lad an same hotel
savage realy looking forward to it mow :653:
we will meet up some were an head together if want :thumbsup:

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Back