Maxol?

H

hiwd

Hey lads,

Just wondering what Maxol garages around Dublin are 24 hour? Most I use all close at 10 :(

not sure check thier website..the b@stards shut the one in tallaght down...have to drive to templeogue now

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5495.msg62045#msg62045 date=1202906543]
not sure check thier website..the b@stards shut the one in tallaght down...have to drive to templeogue now
[/quote]

There is one in ballymount if that is easier for you mate? Ballymount cross.... Not 24 hour though.

yeah its closer but ballymount is a night mare to get in and out of I hate the kip :angry:..its out of bounds from 7-9 am...12am-2pm and 5-7 pm..If i worked in there i would of gone postal by now

Haha yeah, its only about 15 mins from my job (Parkwest). Just actually came from there, got my weeks worth of juice for lunch :D

Regards,
Steve

A list of Maxols In Dublin and Locations. All the folowing supply E5

Address2: Maxol Filling Station
Address3: Dublin Road
City / Town: Baldoyle

Address2: Ballinteer Avenue
City / Town: Ballinteer

Address3: Ballymount Road
City / Town: Walkinstown

Address2: Beach Road
City / Town: Sandymount

City / Town: Broadstone
County: Co. Dublin

Address2: Kilmore Road
City / Town: Artane

Address3: Cromwellsfort Rd.,
City / Town: Dublin 12.

Address2: Newcastle Road
Address3: Lucan

Address3: 16 Crumlin Road,
City / Town: Dolphin's Barn, Dublin 12.

Address2: 54/56 Howth Road,
Address3: DUBLIN 3.

Address2: 231-235 Harold's Cross Road,
Address3: Dublin 6

Address2: Dublin Road
Address3: Lucan,

Address2: Mespil Road,
Address3: Dublin 4.

Address3: 179 Navan Road,
City / Town: Dublin 7.

Address2: 134 Richmond Road,
Address3: Dublin 3.

Address2: Sallynoggin,
Address3: Co. Dublin.

Address2: Sandyford Road,
Address3: Dundrum,

Address2: Templeogue,
Address3: Dublin 6W.

Address2: River Valley Shopping Centre
Address3: Swords

Address2: Tymon North Road
Address3: Tallaght

Address2: Walkinstown Avenue
Address3: Dublin 12

:thumbsup:

Cheers mate. I know of the garages, was just wondering if anyone of them are 24 hour lol All of them seem to close around 10PM... And thats when I'm only getting started lol

The one on the Dublin Road in Lucan also closes at 10, and the one on the Newcastle Road in Lucan closes before 8. Don't know if there are any 24 hours Maxol garages, as the one in Blessington also closes at 10 as does Bray and I think Carlow too.

The one as you go over constitution hill on the way towards phibsborough is 24 hour. Dunno if it is on Wetpatch's list. It definitely had E5 for a while but all the signs seem to have been taken down so dont know what the story is with it now or if they still have it

Yeah its kinda hard to find one late at night. Will just have to make sure I fell up during the day so.......

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5495.msg62066#msg62066 date=1202910159]
you can cross tymon north tallaght of that list..its definently closed
[/quote]

Do you know if it's closed for good or just re-furbish?

[quote author=jim dublin link=topic=5495.msg62090#msg62090 date=1202918650]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=5495.msg62066#msg62066 date=1202910159]
you can cross tymon north tallaght of that list..its definently closed
[/quote]

Do you know if it's closed for good or just re-furbish?
[/quote]

do not know one seesm to know..probably more apartments to go with the 5000 other empty ones

Hopefully no more maxols do the same. They are already becoming rare enough!!

[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=5495.msg62077#msg62077 date=1202914812]
The one as you go over constitution hill on the way towards phibsborough is 24 hour. Dunno if it is on Wetpatch's list. It definitely had E5 for a while but all the signs seem to have been taken down so dont know what the story is with it now or if they still have it
[/quote]

Yeah that one is called Broadstone, its on the list alright :thumbsup:

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=5495.msg62104#msg62104 date=1202921066]
[quote author=BlackLegacy link=topic=5495.msg62077#msg62077 date=1202914812]
[/quote]

Yeah that one is called Broadstone, its on the list alright :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ah sound man, I drive by it everyday, just didnt know the name but have been afraid to fill up there since the signs went missing. Good prices there though, think they are 115 at the mo. (Well good prices compared to other stations I know)

Does anyone know where there nearest 1 is to blanch? I'll be changing jobs next month so the 1 in Sallynoggin will be no use anymore

Nearest one to blanch is the one on the Navan road I think mate, its the one I use! :)

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=5495.msg62115#msg62115 date=1202922276]
Nearest one to blanch is the one on the Navan road I think mate, its the one I use! :)
[/quote]

Cheers :thumbsup:

Back