MAT

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
so a work related story here .

had an elderly lady in with a couple of days ago , sayin her "new door" wouldnt lock and to come and fix it . so up to the house and pvc front door . with door in open position lock was checked and found to be working perfectly . strange ? .
when the door was pushed over it wouldnt close , why , well the MAT inside the door had crept forward and was stopping the door from closing . fu*k sake , some people . (but she was elderly)

so called into the lady in the kitchen , "theres nothing wrong with your lock , it was the MAT getting iin the way" , to which she replied "What , not it couldnt be , sure MATT is in the sitting room . looked into the sitting room and there sat the dog called MATT. had to explain that it was the MAT on the floor and not the MATT she thought .

such a laugh we had about it :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

and sure while im at it ,

another elderly lady rang in to say her keys were stolen and to come and change the locks , she rang back 20 mins later to say it was ok , she had hid the keys in the fridge and forgot ! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:multijump: very funny ross. Remember the site visits i used to get, whole jobs would be stopped when it was a simple emergency button pushed in. :hammerhead:

Like our milkshake machine. Wasn't working all day because someone over loaded it and tripped the sensor. I come in at 10pm for my night shifts, hit reset, hit Start Produce and presto, milkshakes are back.

Crazy how I was on holidays for the training day on how to operate and clean it and I was the only one who could fix it. :roll:

Back