Martin quits The Villa

Alan The Wagon

Petrolheads
As im a one of the unfortunate people to support a football club which will probably be fighting relegation come season end, i would like to have a slight rant and express uttter disbelief that we simply forced a man given proper support by a good board :new_2gunsfiring_v1: could have really done something with the villains instead all that i see are the dark l days of doug ellis style regime coming back in the shape of a 2 faced yank who's motto " proud history bright future" mean nothing but mid table if that, mediocrity and frustration for all villa fan's who taught better days' were ahead. And say what you will about taking it as far as he could but again given proper support and not being forced to sell our best players MON could have really brought us places. What now is anybodies guess Tough games against blackpool and 5 day's to west ham, the future sure doesnt look bright". Sorry for the rant lad's.

Always a Villain.

Who's to say mark, but they should have just got rid of him as soon all this kicked off, he obviously wants to go and hasn't the good grace to come out with or say he wants to stay so who needs that hassle, but i reckon theres more to it, being there going behind his back and apparently planning on letting young go to spurs, what kind of supposed ambitious board go behind the gaffer's back, and the transfer policy stinks. okay monies tight, but theres still lesser teams spending money ie, the bloody blue noses, and thats what angers people, and if it keeps going like this we will no longer be the biggest club in the midlans, let alone the premier league. Im not of the nature to jump on the band wagon and slate the team when it goes wrong but this is nonsense, 5 day's before the season. :hammerhead:

Bit of a strange one allright.

Recon the boardroom were makin desisions which he couldnt accept.

he will take a year off and be managing next season

:smokin:

If MON has quit due to the board deciding to sell Milner then I say fair play to him. They sold Barry on him lat year and now looks like Milner is set to go this year. How can a manager be expected to take a club forward if they keep selling his best players every season?.

Best of Luck Martin. You will be a success where ever you go.

(I bet Fulham are kicking themselves now)

^^^^^^

I bet liverpool are kicking themselfs they tried to get him before..Hodgson is still a great manager but

Back