Marshals For Donegal Rally

well here is some bog rolls for all you ass wipes  :nana: @ Norris  maybe need xtra large for ya :nana:  :twofinger:  :headbanger:  :thumbsup:  :lol:​

[move]
[size=10pt]sense of humour ----  [/size] :lol:  :dance:
[/move]

Might be interested in marshalling on this . What areas are the stages in on all 3 days ?

stages are around the kenny on the friday, saturday they are around fannad head area and sunday Alantic drive area.. dont get my maps off Danny Gormley till i get to stage 3 on friday
i,ll be in me scoob on the start lines and surley there will be some ISDC lads around

But by all means call the Chief Marshal, Eamon McGee on 087 2857247, even if it is only for one day, we need the help, FIA watching how the rally goes, so ya can guess how important this is

Called Eamon tonight & volunteered to marshall on the Friday . He then asked me if I was available on Saturday & Sunday . I said I was but had no accommodation booked . No problem , says he , we'll provide free B&B if you help us out by marshalling both days .  :thumbsup: They are doing this for anybody that has to travel far .

So any of you guys interested in coming up for the craic ? Sure you're stuck at the same spot all day but you do get the best viewing spot . :D On Saturday you should be able to see one of the other stages as well . :dance:

Jonny - I've been instructed to go to the start of Mongorry stage for 10.30 Friday morning so it looks like we're going to be on the same stage . 8) Keep an eye out for me in a red legacy with gold compomotives . :subaru:

Great stuff mate, ill be there in me bug sti, give me a shout when ya see me and ill do the same.......

didnt know where ta put this and donegal is over so...........

is hirvonen deffo in sligo.

Back