Mapped at last

I want a spec c now ha

is the inlet mani/cams slightly different on the Spec C compared to the 2003 Jap STI ?

IMAG0222.jpg
IMAG0221.jpg
IMAG0220.jpg
IMAG0219.jpg
IMAG0216.jpg
Some of the old dyno runs the car had over the years in different specs

Attachments

• IMAG0222.jpg
    IMAG0222.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0220.jpg
    IMAG0220.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • IMAG0219.jpg
    IMAG0219.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
  • IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 132
I want a spec c now ha

is the inlet mani/cams slightly different on the Spec C compared to the 2003 Jap STI ?

Lol I think I have caught the power bug was up all night looking at the sc420 twinscroll turbo and injectors had to stop myself a few times from clicking add to basket lol.
This time next year it will be 400 please god I made a deal with myself.....lol
From the time I drove Mick spec c hawk spec c back from the agm one year I said someday I'd get one I loved it.

Not sure what the difference is
This came with the car
IMAG0223.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0223.jpg
    IMAG0223.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 125
They're an unreal car Keith my next one is defo going to have to be a jdm be it a spec c or s204 or something

Lol I think I have caught the power bug was up all night looking at the sc420 twinscroll turbo and injectors had to stop myself a few times from clicking add to basket lol.
This time next year it will be 400 please god I made a deal with myself.....lol
From the time I drove Mick spec c hawk spec c back from the agm one year I said someday I'd get one I loved it.

Jesus Keith that's great usable power you have now, is 400 bhp really going to be worth the extra hassle and money,

Cracking car spend the money on petrol now????

there is the kids collage funds gone. Buy comfy seats as when missus finds out you will be sleeping in the spec C (without aircon and tin glass and panels) :roll:

Great stuff Keith ????

Brilliant reading this post, some car you have ????, enjoy the extra power ????

Vans ????

There are China pellets and broquet pellets the broquet ones are the ones prodrive used in the p1
They were developed during world War II to improve the sh*t octane in the fuel in different parts of the world as the aircraft wouldn't run great on the poor fuel

Ap performance said he could advance the timing a lot as the fuel was great quality ....I was using 50ml of booster to 50 lt but I'm a believer of the pellets some of the big race teams in the UK were using them in bttcc and other classes if they are good enough for prodrive they are good enough for me

I put two packs in the spec c so 20 pellets they come in a metal gause bag ....I know Ciaran had a bo.llex of a job getting them into the pick up bowl of the spec c he wanted them there as its the lowest point of tank.

Back