Mad prices

Krimmels77

Hi all.

Is it just me but the Scooby prices is at a stupid high.... example 2005 wrx for €16k 🤨. I'm sorry but wtf???? So I have a gc8 mmmmmmm €20k plus? (Still a project car) makes you think.

A lot of the prices and lads are Just trying to cash in a market that’s not there . 5-8k cars are never worth 16k . Also very few classics selling for 20k . Lads might be looking for that but there not selling. Value sells

A lot of the prices and lads are Just trying to cash in a market that’s not there . 5-8k cars are never worth 16k . Also very few classics selling for 20k . Lads might be looking for that but there not selling. Value sells
That's exactly it, lot of cars advertised for stupid money and just not selling (not just Subaru) , like that 2010 STi that was up for 30k and now is up for 50k (probably an extreme example)

Subarus are selling. Add Impreza to your done deal saved adds and you see them sell every day. They'll sell for what someone is willing to pay for them. What they are actually worth is totally different.

Back