Lurking for 9 years

Adam-r

Hi ISDC,

My name is Adam, I'm from Dublin. I work in my family company "The Oil Store". I've been registered on the forum since 2012 and I've yet to introduce myself.

I currently drive a 97 R33 Skyline GTS25T. Hoping to have her sold soon and perhaps I'll be getting into a Subaru. I've had all types of VTEC Hondas, a couple of Starbos and a couple of Skylines. Hoping to join to AWD club sometime in the near future.

Looking forward to getting stuck into the forum

Jeazus fair play 9 years ..

Very welcome nice list of motors

If thinking of buying a scooby post it here someone might know it πŸ‘πŸ‘

Welcome along Adam and good luck with your search.

I think I could have bought parts/oil off you years ago.did you have a euro r accord at one stage?

Your very welcome,

It's time for a change Adrian, dip your feet into the Subaru world, you wont regret it.πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘welcome along Adam . Great list of cars and a nice car you have now πŸ‘ Prices for cars seem to be at a false high at the moment so not a great time to be buying .
Post up anything your thinking of as I'm sure someone will know it or have information on it πŸ‘ Or send me or someone you know a pm about it .πŸ‘πŸ‘And don't do like someone did recently buy a car and say nothing to anyone and it turns out its rotten and not worth half what was paid for it and when I asked why they didn't post it up they said I thought someone else would buy it 😫😩 95% of people on here have cars so are not looking for another πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and loads of members to give great advice πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now a photo of the r33 gets please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Welcome along and hope you get bitten by the Subaru bug. It's a terrible affliction that I can attest to πŸ˜‚

Welcome along it's a great club and alot of subarus have passed through here and we might know of a few that come up just be careful buying as they are coming up on the age of needing some tlc prices are high atm hopefully a good one comes along for you πŸ‘

He told me it's too small for the family.
Mind you, it still fits 3 kids in the back with car seats, buggies and a pile of crap still on top of being a fun car.

And yea, don't think I'll be selling it anytime soon πŸ˜‚

Welcome along Adam and good luck with your search.

I think I could have bought parts/oil off you years ago.did you have a euro r accord at one stage?

Story Jayo? Thanks for the welcome. Yea, that's me, I sell oil and I had a Black Accord Euro R (that I really miss). That's a while back now. That alone verifies how long we are in "the scene" haha

πŸ‘πŸ‘welcome along Adam . Great list of cars and a nice car you have now πŸ‘ Prices for cars seem to be at a false high at the moment so not a great time to be buying .
Post up anything your thinking of as I'm sure someone will know it or have information on it πŸ‘ Or send me or someone you know a pm about it .πŸ‘πŸ‘And don't do like someone did recently buy a car and say nothing to anyone and it turns out its rotten and not worth half what was paid for it and when I asked why they didn't post it up they said I thought someone else would buy it 😫😩 95% of people on here have cars so are not looking for another πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and loads of members to give great advice πŸ‘πŸ‘

Now a photo of the r33 gets please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Thanks dude. They were all good cars too, especially when compared with standards now. I'll see if I've a few photos on the phone.

Do you truly believe it's a "false high"? I reckon it's experiencing a nice inflation, but I think it'll level off a bit, I can't see the value dropping at all. It's going to be interesting. One thing that's for sure, import costs and taxes will never come down. Also, Importing fuel based cars will only become harder with Agenda 2040 (zero emissions) and bringing any jdm stuff from UK is more or less a no-go now.

Thanks dude. They were all good cars too, especially when compared with standards now. I'll see if I've a few photos on the phone.

Do you truly believe it's a "false high"? I reckon it's experiencing a nice inflation, but I think it'll level off a bit, I can't see the value dropping at all. It's going to be interesting. One thing that's for sure, import costs and taxes will never come down. Also, Importing fuel based cars will only become harder with Agenda 2040 (zero emissions) and bringing any jdm stuff from UK is more or less a no-go now.
Your spot on, the UK for instance have brough forward there agenda to 2030, so that will be no sales of NEW petrol or diesel cars from 2030 in the UK,

Now I know second hand sales will continue for awhile but the combustion engine is nearing the end of its lifecycle πŸ˜₯

Your spot on, the UK for instance have brough forward there agenda to 2030, so that will be no sales of NEW petrol or diesel cars from 2030 in the UK,

Now I know second hand sales will continue for awhile but the combustion engine is nearing the end of its lifecycle πŸ˜₯
Mabay Porsche will save the combustion engine Kieran..

They have been talking about this for a while

Please god πŸ™

It's a madness. I'd say knowing Ireland, eventually they will crucify the arse out of any combustion engine being imported as a deterrent. Any JDM machine I may pick up in the near future will be a driveway queen mostly. the days of daily driving fast jap cars is long gone, they are too rare and too prone to rusting on our damp cold salty roads.

Mabay Porsche will save the combustion engine Kieran..

They have been talking about this for a while

Please god πŸ™

That sounds promising - what ever happened to biofuels? Like making biofuel out of algae and the likes. Hopefully they find cost effective alternatives to fossil fuel so we can keep driving ICE cars forever

Back