Lucas Octane Booster

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Right lads, I'm absolutely useless, I only realised today that I was down to my last bottle of octane booster, and travelling to Sligo tomorrow for Rally Ireland. I gave Damo a call but in fairness he wasn't gonna drop everything to rush me a case of booster. Completely my fault here.
Question is - Does anyone have a bottle (or 2 if possible) for sale that I could pick up along the way somewhere?
I'm travelling from Wicklow tomorrow, via Naas (collecting friends there) and then onto Sligo. I'm not going to the special stage in Belfast so will be in Sligo town tomorrow evening.
The alternative is if some of you boys living in the border area can tell me where I can get Super Unleaded & I can pop across the border to fill up?

I'm sure I have a bottle or two for you!
I'm leaving sallins (beside naas), dublin bound at 10.30am!
I can leave it out for you if you cant get to me by that time! :thumbsup:
ring me 0876602141
Dan

Cheers for all the responses lads, it makes ya proud to be in a club where the members are as helpful as you lot :thumbsup:

Rob (scoobyke) sent me a message saying he would be in Sligo this evening and I could meet up with him and he would give me a bottle or 2 so as I have a full tank of fuel with booster at the moment I'll take that option.

Thanks again Alan & Dan for the offers. And thanks to the other lads for their comments too, I owe you all a pint :guinness:

And by the way, if any members are doing an NCT and need a front or centre cat I have both sitting there and you're more than welcome to take a lend of them. (99 STI)

Back