Lowering springs?

Ye lookin forward to it.

I was meant to be doing another track day on 7th May, but its been canned due to not enough numbers..... :wall:

So keep an eye in the Rear view mirror and get the braking points dialed, an we'll be away on a hack!
I race MX so I'm well used to getting passed out by the fast guys, lol!

PS.
I just paid my membership fee there 15mins ago ;-)

[quote author=scoobienoobie link=topic=21919.msg275567#msg275567 date=1271838844]
PS.
I just paid my membership fee there 15mins ago ;-)
[/quote]

Yes you did. Will get you upgraded once our webmaster is back online & get keith to send out your membership pack to you :thumbsup:

Nice 1 mate, meet this thursday if you want to get yourself along :thumbsup: Check out the events section once your account is upgraded...

Sounds like you know your way round the track so everyone else might be looking for you in the rear view mirror instead :lol:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=21919.msg275571#msg275571 date=1271839684]
Nice 1 mate, meet this thursday if you want to get yourself along :thumbsup: Check out the events section once your account is upgraded...

Sounds like you know your way round the track so everyone else might be looking for you in the rear view mirror instead :lol:
[/quote]

Unfortunately the car is in Meath, (where i am at the weekends) and I work in Mayo mon-fri.
Started a temporary job here in Jan 09, and still here! But thankful to have a job.

Will defo try an attend a meet during the summer at some stage, prob a track day, or Karting day.
Need to get a serious oil usage problem sorted, i think its the turbo though. 1L of oil to about 6-800km's of driving!

Cheers Brian, no major hurry on the "Full Memeber" Icon!

Back