Lowered the car

N

Norris!

me and my mate put in the 30mm springs yesterday. it seemed to drop more than 30 though, not complaining :)
dont know if youll see a difference but heres the pics anyway

some before pics

1000035smallci6.jpg

1000036smalltt1.jpg

Lowered

1000038smalldv3.jpg

1000040smallhb6.jpg

1000041smallfd8.jpg

Fog light covers

1000042smalljl5.jpg

Cheers Carlo for the springs and Cheers Dave for the covers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks well Norris...you can notice a big difference in the pictures alright....how's is she on the sh*t roads?

Looks well Norris,theres a difference alright-you tend to notice it more on the rear-it was  the same when i lowered mine-should handle alot better know :thumbsup:

not too bad really, havent hit too many bumps in it, but it feels a lot stiffer on the roads and there is not a lot of roll in it anymore, its more like a speedboat now rather than a yacht! so it handling is greatly improved, which is the main reason i wanted springs in the first place

You can see a difference alright! The Fog light covers look well to man! The car beside yours in the top pics brings back memories! :thumbsup: :subaru:

haha yeh, you can always buy it back in a year or two :D

I wouldn't take it back! Limited edition from now on for me! Great car though!

Way better looking Norris. Is it back crunchingly annoying yet? LOL LOL I had a lowered car before for 2 years and Im not sure I could go through that again LOL LOL

Back