Lotto/Dreaming Thread

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
For a bit of fun..All your Lotto dreams here[emoji16]

Imagine loading up few Scoobys into that and heading to Nurburgring [emoji846][emoji846]

https://www.thedrive.com/news/33508...hauler-than-this-aero-bodied-canepa-peterbilt

eef10d9fba43b12559ae688e6a25ef15.jpg

Would want to be the EuroMillions though with the way prices are for some of the more coveted Scoobies. :eek7:

... and once at the level (+100M)... sure... why not buy a place near there with a big garage lol. :049:

Throw in a Dassault or Lear... and can make it a "day-trip" in case you didn't fancy staying over. :smokin:

Would want to be the EuroMillions though with the way prices are for some of the more coveted Scoobies. :eek7:

... and once at the level (+100M)... sure... why not buy a place near there with a big garage lol. :049:

Throw in a Dassault or Lear... and can make it a "day-trip" in case you didn't fancy staying over. :smokin:
Haha ..good man Charles a Jet and a place at Nurburgring [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Euromillions win... There's a house for sale in Dalkey. 8 million. Immediately purchased lol
Holiday homes scattered around the globe.
And a garage that can hold up to 20 cars. Few exotic cars, few daily cars and a few JDM goodies, supra, GTR, STI and deffo a hukosaka skyline or whatever you call em lol
This thread will make everyone depressed hahaha

Seriously tho,,, look at this house.

https://touch.daft.ie/for-sale/detached-house-mount-alverno-sorrento-road-dalkey-co-dublin/33626

There's also an entire island you can buy below in Cork with 4 houses and a boat with harbour for 1.5 million.
Imagine ????????

Green uk turbo classic with rusty arch + full magnex exhaust + bailey dump valve as a weeknd car

is200 in silver with exedy sticker on windscreen , cut springs , welded diff + a funny joke on the back windown as the daily driver

Beat that

Green uk turbo classic with rusty arch + full magnex exhaust + bailey dump valve as a weeknd car

is200 in silver with exedy sticker on windscreen , cut springs , welded diff + a funny joke on the back windown as the daily driver

Beat that

?If in Doubt , Diff her out? on the back window of the is200

Expensive taste in houses eoin :icon_grin: . We built that house . Wallace contracting built that house. I worked on it for 5 months . Money doesn't buy taste . There's a Porsche designed kitchen on the first floor that was 320k and I swear that an ikea one would be better . Van Morrison lives right behind it and another nutcase who was in court every week because your invading his air space :facepalm:. They all talk to each other with solicitors letters .

I'd open a Subaru rental company at the ring with the full list of s series cars that were ever made available to hire and a few Porsches . Gt3rs gt2rs and a 959 . Id be happy then

Expensive taste in houses eoin :icon_grin: . We built that house . Wallace contracting built that house. I worked on it for 5 months . Money doesn't buy taste . There's a Porsche designed kitchen on the first floor that was 320k and I swear that an ikea one would be better . Van Morrison lives right behind it and another nutcase who was in court every week because your invading his air space :facepalm:. They all talk to each other with solicitors letters .

I'd open a Subaru rental company at the ring with the full list of s series cars that were ever made available to hire and a few Porsches . Gt3rs gt2rs and a 959 . Id be happy then

Worked in around that neck of the woods for near on 10 year , some of the most horrible cnuts youd ever meet , just because they're mortgaged up to their ears and have leased a fancy car they think they're better than the rest,

Now you're talking joe theres the dream for me a load of s cars and a few special supercars, be in my element.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Beat that

And the ''subaru'' from the rubber bandits video :roll:

@Eoin: its not about buying those expensive properties but about maintaining them, a part I would hate and probably need another lotto winning :facepalm:

@Eoin: its not about buying those expensive properties but about maintaining them, a part I would hate and probably need another lotto winning :facepalm:
amen...
Local castle on 400+ acres sold for 8M only few years back and more than 60M gone into it to do it up since... and whereas loads has been done to a high level of quality... there's loads left to do... and then there's the normal upkeep on top of that.

@Joe... I'd have the Scoobies... I'd have the Porkers... and the Ring is a grand setting, but feck renting them out as I'd be stressed some gobshite-wanna-be-hero would wreck em on me. And of course you could argue that with all those Euromillions you'd be able to replace... but call me sentimental... some cars are more than just ($$$) numbers.

And the ''subaru'' from the rubber bandits video :roll:

yes that would be in a carcoon in the shed , to good to drive

If I won , the first thing I?d do is buy a sensible house (nowhere near them ****s in Dalkey), an Audi rs6 for a daily in a stealthy colour , an e30 m3 Evo for special occasions , keep the wagon the way it is diy mods all the way, even with money I wouldn?t pay someone to work on it[emoji28]

After I set myself and the missus up with a house, Id buy houses for all the N?rburgring addicts in the club including myself (Incase ye didn?t know), each with its own option of GT3rs or Gt2rs .

And most importantly buy a few Subaru?s , a 22b as an ornament in glass box in the living room and probably an Ra-r track car

Sounds like a plan Barry [emoji122][emoji122]

Check out Jk m3 here defo on list and the 205 Group B T16 & The ALPINA[emoji108][emoji108]

Pure art

https://youtu.be/mD-bf7sIyDM

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If I won , the first thing I?d do is buy a sensible house (nowhere near them ****s in Dalkey), an Audi rs6 for a daily in a stealthy colour , an e30 m3 Evo for special occasions , keep the wagon the way it is diy mods all the way, even with money I wouldn?t pay someone to work on it[emoji28]

After I set myself and the missus up with a house, Id buy houses for all the N?rburgring addicts in the club including myself (Incase ye didn?t know), each with its own option of GT3rs or Gt2rs .

And most importantly buy a few Subaru?s , a 22b as an ornament in glass box in the living room and probably an Ra-r track car
That would be my plan as well baz only I'd buy a lot of subaru models and live permanently in the eiffel region

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I actually watched there at the start of the week , yeah Jk has serious taste , the m3 is class.

Yeah I think a few group B cars would have to be bought , be nice because more people could experience them that wouldn?t normally have had a chance to get near them .
Wouldn?t be cheap being a custodian for them though.
Imagine doing a Trackday in Mondello in a 205 t16 or a Audi Quattro s1 , be class .
I think I?d have to buy a Lancia Delta s4

Back